By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo should make red colored Nintendo NX game cases!

Yup.

Around the Network

What game cases? NX will be without optical drive :)

Ultrashroomz said:

I have a feeling they'll use black tho.

But Black is used for mature games in Japan by Nintendo.

Or in WiiU's case Black Case and darker logo (ignore the GCN game

I know they have the CERO system for a reason but I still feel like black cases gives off a 15+ vibe

i agree

Nintendo is already doing this.If you go to their youtube page, every video has a small red nintendo logo on the lower left corner of the video window.(before you open the video, I mean.).My guess is that they are going back to that color the next generation.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

How is the thread worthy? Is it just me or do ninty fans just make threads about any old little topics which could just be posted in the official Nintendo thread??

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Xenoblade Chronicles 3ds is the only one I know which has the black case because of N3DS.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

StokedUp said:
How is the thread worthy? Is it just me or do ninty fans just make threads about any old little topics which could just be posted in the official Nintendo thread??

Because it's interesting yet positive and non-toxic, the type of thread we need more of. 

TH-Work said:

We and especially Nintendo doesen't care about what you think! Nintendo will announce the nintendo NX color cases they think it's the right! Deal with it, but don't write stupid threads like this and stop wasting other peoples time! Thanks :)

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I'd love them if they did so, red is my favourite colour, I'm obsessed with anything red...