By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Review Thread - MC: 93 / GR: 92.70%

Tagged games:

Ballas said:
BizzyBizz said:

People who say TLoU is not a masterpiece can never explain why with facts and just say its their opinion or use their own personal taste with no solid argument. The game is a masterpiece because it does everything flawlessly from it's gameplay, design, sound, story and all the way down to it's narrative and concept. No game in a long time has captivated the gaming community on every level in a long time. Saying it is not a masterpiece just because you don't understand what makes it a masterpiece is not a solid opinion.

Saying my opinion is not solid is an incorrect statement. I don't wish to go any further why I don't think its a masterpiece as you have already made your mind that "what I think is right is right, any other opinion is crap".

So what do you consider a Masterpiece ?, For me Skyrim, was also a Masterpiece.

Around the Network

Another overrated game I will probably buy because of meta-critic hype only to be disappointed and wish I could play Tomb Raider instead :(

User was moderated for this post ~ CGI-Quality

Swordmasterman said:
Ballas said:

Saying my opinion is not solid is an incorrect statement. I don't wish to go any further why I don't think its a masterpiece as you have already made your mind that "what I think is right is right, any other opinion is crap".

Something like this is very subjective and there is no right answer. I do think The Last of us was a masterpiece surpassed only by the Mass Effect series IMO. Someone might disagree and I can't say they're wrong or right.

damn, 94 on meta! Reviwers are not done, but it's safe to say that this game will sit arround 93-95. I think this game will get GoTY and prety much be the highest metascore exclusive of the year, perhaps of the generation.

Manlytears said:
damn, 94 on meta! Reviwers are not done, but it's safe to say that this game will sit arround 93-95. I think this game will get GoTY and prety much be the highest metascore exclusive of the year, perhaps of the generation.

Maybe, though I give TLOU 2 a more than fair chance to top it.

Around the Network
method114 said:
Swordmasterman said:

Something like this is very subjective and there is no right answer. I do think The Last of us was a masterpiece surpassed only by the Mass Effect series IMO. Someone might disagree and I can't say they're wrong or right.

Actually, i think you'll find my opinion is always the correct one.

*bans method114 for 2 months*

TLOU is a masterpiece. Also the only ND game that is one
So many cents around why not drop mine

Btw can we agree Knack II is just a codename for new Crash?

I called a 93 but I'd happily be wrong for a 94

Lawlight said:
Do we all agree that Naughty Dogs is the best developer around?

Impossibru! The internet told me all the talent left Naughty Dog ages ago.

Manlytears said:

Depends, if Persona 5 does come out this year in the west (which is very likely), then that one might beat it.

Persona 4 Golden has a 93 on metracritic btw.