By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Review Thread - MC: 93 / GR: 92.70%

Tagged games:

Lafiel said:

@ topic)

the arithmetic mean of the 143 predictions in the OP is 92.9, so as a whole it's pretty accurate and usually metascores etc drop a little bit after early reviews, so I can see ~93 being right on the money in a few months

Pinkie_pie said:

Yep. Naughty Dog is the best developer. I miss Jak and Daxter lol

hm.. the first J&D was excellent, but I didn't like  2 and 3 all that much

Jak 1 was a good game, definitely worth playing but jak 2 and 3 are the best games ive ever played

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

There's already 61 reviews lol. 

This game will get 100 reviews. IGN has given it an 8.8 so far for the campaign which is exactly my estimate.

Mathematically,  thats not gonna be easy to pull off. The average of the next 40 scores would have to lower than 8.0 to pull the score down to 88 (spoilers:there is no score lower  than a 8). I'm afraid you have really poorly predicted this meta. IGN is an outlier and so is your prediction.

qbi said:
94! I was right^^

Looks like i was a little too conservative with my 9.3 lol

Azzanation said:
88 at the end of the reviews

While it's possible (likely even) that the score could go up or down a bit (I think it'll settle on 93), it dropping from 94 to 88 seems somewhat improbable.

That's a nice score over there !

Around the Network

I predicted 93, so it seems I'm not that far off!

ArchangelMadzz said:
After rise of the tomb raidr, Halo and QB people thought we were in for a very harshly scored gen where only souls games get praise, it'll be interesting to see what else gets this high.

Tbh I don't see any game getting 96 and 97s like The Last of Us and Mario Galaxy again. If I had to predict then I'd say TLOU2, the next 3D Mario or Kojima game.

Reviews are harsher, more click baits, there's overall more reviewers, then there are people who seem to be tired of video games and need to look for something else in life (Giant bomb).

Azzanation said:

Lmao want a perma ban bet over that lofty call?

Zekkyou said:
Azzanation said:

While it's possible (likely even) that the score could go up or down a bit (I think it'll settle on 93), it dropping from 94 to 88 seems somewhat improbable.

Just ignore him, he's obviously trolling.

Anyway, i think it will stay at 94. We will get more 10 &nd 9, but it will probably not change the total metascore.

Azzanation said:

Bro, I'll bet you my entire life on that not being true.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'