By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Review Thread - MC: 93 / GR: 92.70%

Tagged games:

88 at the end of the reviews

Around the Network
Azzanation said:

There's already 61 reviews lol. 

TheGoldenBoy said:
Azzanation said:

This game will get 100 reviews. IGN has given it an 8.8 so far for the campaign which is exactly my estimate.

Azzanation said:

So the score from IGN (the 8.8 isn't even the final verdict) will change the overall score to 88 because?

Ruler said:
Dadrik said:

Why compare an Action/Adventure 3rd person shooter with an Action/RPG ?

Also, "more open world" doesn't mean better... Not saying Rise of the Tomb Raider isn't good, because it really is, but that's a weird statement.

Well there were countless examples of liniar games flopping in score on metacritic in recent times, see Quantum Break. Why not comparing game A to B? 

Keep trying we know you are a fanboy

The user was warned for this post - VXIII

Around the Network
Azzanation said:

Hahahhaha, guess someone isn't happy they can't play this game on their PC or Xbox, can't think of any other reason for this insanity.

- The user has been moderated for this post.

Guiduc

Less 10s than I thought it would have.
Critics dont give those out lightly it seems.

Azzanation said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

This game will get 100 reviews. IGN has given it an 8.8 so far for the campaign which is exactly my estimate.

One outlet gave it an 8.8 and that means that in approximately 40 more reviews it's going to drop 6 points?

Honestly, can you be more transparent?

JRPGfan said:
Less 10s than I thought it would have.
Critics dont give those out lightly it seems.

Yeah, a 94 of 8th gen means a 95 or 96 of the previous one. But I'm happy that scores are less inflated, 7th gen numbers were too high.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Azzanation said:

One outlet gave it an 8.8 and that means that in approximately 40 more reviews it's going to drop 6 points?

Honestly, can you be more transparent?

Don't answer him, it's just baiting.