By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kimishima Nintendo Investor Q&A (New NX Info, More 3DS, Wii U = Dead)

spemanig said:
Intrinsic said:

The way I see it is that Nintendo beloved there are at least 40M people out there willing to buy a Nintendo handheld console. So the best thing to do is make a handheld with a "home unit" included. or a console with a "handheld" included.  So basically one box, but two platforms. 

But that's clearly not the case, because that would very clearly canninalize 3DS sales too. The NX isn't doing that.

Shouldn't we wait to see what it really is and have it come out first before we know if it's cannibalizing 3DS sales?

Around the Network

So, not a single wii U holiday title?

Missing the holiday is going to hurt, bad.

Intrinsic said:
spemanig said:

But that's clearly not the case, because that would very clearly canninalize 3DS sales too. The NX isn't doing that.

Shouldn't we wait to see what it really is and have it come out first before we know if it's cannibalizing 3DS sales?

Kimishima literally said it wasn't in a position to cannibalize 3DS sales. That was literally what the question being asked is trying to address. 

Jesus Christ, even when something is confirmed, it's "not confirmed" with you guys.

"Wait until Nintendo says something, but then don't believe it until it actually happens."

Tag

Around the Network

I really hope NX is compatible with the Wii U game pad. I love my Wii U game pad.

Great looks like I'll be buying another themed 3DS/2DS end this year.

Next up in May Fire Emblem lol.