By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Nintendo's E3 booth will be reflective of the next Zelda game in development. Huge layout, very colorful, varied.

I hope they pay some pro cosplayers to cosplay the zelda nx characters

Around the Network

Yeah it was really cool.  It was probably the best and most impressive booth at an E3 in my opinion.  It took up a good chunk of Nintendo's floor space and deservedly so.  I added my own videos into my original post, that I took back in '05.  Man...speaking of old school E3's,  my first was back in 2000. This year will make for my 17th time attending. That's over half my life, LOL.

Although I dislike their decision to not show us the NX 2017 games at E3 they could steal some of the headlines if they create such an amazing booth to get some of the media's hype shining on Nintendo.

Shinun said:
I hope they pay some pro cosplayers to cosplay the zelda nx characters

In the past, Nintendo has had a duo in Zelda and Link, cosplay at E3.   The two people were previously featured in Nintendo Power and so they went with them.  I can see something like that happening again.

WoodenPints said:
Although I dislike their decision to not show us the NX 2017 games at E3 they could steal some of the headlines if they create such an amazing booth to get some of the media's hype shining on Nintendo.

The downside of NX not being at E3 is that it doesn't get to make a splash at an event that the world is watching, but the plus side, that is if they hold a unique event somewhere/sometime in September, means that they can run it exactly they way they want to and have 100% of the attention on them.   It's kind of like the pros and the cons when it comes to the system not coming out this November. The con is that Nintendo is missing out on Black Friday and holiday sales…But the pro is that when they release the NX in March, they won't  have to compete with high profile third party games exclusive to other systems or other console's having their own first party exclusives, as well as the push for new virtual reality tech.

March is a relatively calm time of the year, so if Nintendo does the marketing just right, then between September of this year and March of next year, they can make the hype real and have a successful launch, that will also benefit from developers having four months more worth of development time for their games, to hopefully give the console a strong debut lineup.

This would make sense

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I will definitely do a video tour of the booth and try to make it as clear as possible. I'm kind of stoked! 

PaulGaleNetwork said:

I will definitely do a video tour of the booth and try to make it as clear as possible. I'm kind of stoked! 

If you do, be sure to share with us.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

PaulGaleNetwork said:

Looking forward to it :)

WoodenPints said:
PaulGaleNetwork said:

Looking forward to it :)

Did you by any chance see the tour of the 2005 Zelda section?  Man, the difference between the video quality alone of what I could do then and what's available now is amazing.  Makes me think back to E3's 2000-2003 for me, for the time before I had the means of recording digitally.  If only I had such easy access back then.  I remember my first show (2000) and being at the Conker's Bad Fur Day section and how cool it was.  Not only was it neat to be at my first E3, but as a 16 year old kid playing these games and taking it all in.  That year also had Perfect Dark which would release later that month (E3's then we're in May) and PS2's North American debut across the hall + Dreacast in the other hall.  Fun show!

Pavolink said:
PaulGaleNetwork said:

If you do, be sure to share with us.

What did you think of my old 2005 video?  Not the best quality, but at least good enough to get an idea of the area.

I can totally see it happening - the several demos, the immersive area, etc. Those E3 video are pretty great, and in some ways a piece of Nintendo history.