By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Zelda won't come to Wii U

Tagged games:

Do you still think it's coming to Wii U?

I'm 100% confident 68 64.76%

I have doubts 37 35.24%

Total:105
Barkley said:
And another thing... How can they cancel it when it'll be the only playable wiiu game at e3?

Even if they have some old playable Wii U build, it doesn't really mean anything. In time of March 2017 everyone will forget about Wii U's existence. That's the Nintendo's plan.

Around the Network

Zelda is almost finished, only reason why it's delayed is because of NX launch, but that's very different from not releasing game for system that was shown couple of times runing and that is basically in development from that same system from 2012-2013.
Also they already said Zelda for Wii U will be only playable game at this E3, I really have hard time imagine that you can play version of game at E3 that later will be canceled. :)

Nope, it's definitely coming to the Wii U. Why would they have a playable demo of the Wii U version at E3 and basically focus their entire E3 around it if it's not coming to the platform?

Not bringing it to WiiU would mean missing out on a 13 million userbase, some of which bought WiiU for the game. Don't see it happening.

Two years LTTP:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=177469&page=1

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

It will be released for both. Like twilight Princess.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Nah, they started development on Wii U, I think they want those about 1M sales that they will be getting by the Wii U version, plus many people already said that they will be double-dipping on Zelda...

That'd be sales lost and development money down the drain. How could anyone think this?

mZuzek said:
Pavolink said:

Two years LTTP:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=177469&page=1

That prediction's not only wrong about Zelda being a NX exclusive, but also wrong about the year of release.

Holiday 2016-March 2017. Is that really far away?

Or are we going to pretend like the 2017 team?

mZuzek said:
Pavolink said:

Holiday 2016-March 2017. Is that really far away?

Or are we going to pretend like the 2017 team?

You said 2016. March 2017 isn't 2016.

There's no argument to be had.

Really, there are a lot.

But maybe you don't want to have. Maybe you are angry for some reason, or defensive. But I can guarantee you that it's not my fault.