By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Emily Rogers rumor about Retro's next game

No Diddy Kong Racing 2!!? Why don't you just rip my heart out of my chest while you're at it Retro?

Around the Network

A mature IP please. No more DK or spin-offs.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

I'm probably part of the minority that wants a Diddy Kong Racing sequel. Or a reboot. The game had so much potential for a successful series but it never came to be and despite the fact it sold millions, nobody has ever tried to copy DKR's formula.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

Thats not good news.....

Donkey Kong Country - Tropical freeze was the best 2D platformer on the Wii U.

We want them to be makeing the next Donkey Kong Country.

not listening to fans and not making a new 3dmetroid seems excactly like nintendo.

this studio is amazing im sure whatever they make on nx will be great. sad for retro their games don't reach more gamers

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Boooo. Give me Eternal Darkness 2 or die. 😫

Did she not also say that NX will release this year?

So, the new rumour by this source is that it is not those things?

Anyone could have made that one up. I don't buy it. I get Rogers is a trusted source generally, but so was 10k. And anyone remember cboat? I don't buy it. You always see leakers who like the attention just a little bit too much and to get some more of it, they start making stuff up sooner or later.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

I am fine with new IP, just that isnt again Donkey Kong.
I still have hopes for Diddy Kong Racing 2 developed by Monster Games with help of Retro.