By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX will be more relevant than the PS4 Neo.

?

Yeah... NX 151 37.66%

PS4 Neo is the future 219 54.61%

Kinect 31 7.73%

Total:401
Swordmasterman said:
think-man said:
It depends on how NX is marketed, Nintendo are like 10 years behind in terms of there online network. The WiiU's online services weren't even half as good as the average AF PS3 and Nintendo had years to figure out how to exceed it. Now the PS4 and X1 have online services and communities that are light years ahead of anything Nintendo is doing. I'm very skeptical.

Nintendo, need to get rid of Region Lock, and the games  that you download should be tied to the account, not to the Console.

LOL yeah that's just stupid, they really need to fix that.

Around the Network

That statement's bold because you wrote it in bold. :

4 ≈ One

P4 was still called improved PS3 that was an improved PS2 that was an upgraded PS1 and still they were more relevant than Nintendo consoles.

So it could happen again with PS4Neo versus NX.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

It really won't though. Cool opinion. But I strongly disagree.

NX will flop.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Honey, open your eyes... The NX is already more relevant than anything in the gaming community. Wherever you go, people are speculating and talking about NX.

I believe this is due to Nintendo somehow being in a "do or die" position, according to the online communities.. If NX fails, Nintendo has no choice but to go third party.

While PS4 never had Sony in that position, even though they were the ones selling buildings.

So yes, a lot is resting on the NX's shoulders and people can't wait to see what it is, because we've come to expect the unexpected from Nintendo, and Sony could well be in bankrupt but it doesn't matter because PS4 Neo.

Around the Network
Kuksenkov said:
Honey, open your eyes... The NX is already more relevant than anything in the gaming community. Wherever you go, people are speculating and talking about NX.

I believe this is due to Nintendo somehow being in a "do or die" position, according to the online communities.. If NX fails, Nintendo has no choice but to go third party.

While PS4 never had Sony in that position, even though they were the ones selling buildings.

So yes, a lot is resting on the NX's shoulders and people can't wait to see what it is, because we've come to expect the unexpected from Nintendo, and Sony could well be in bankrupt but it doesn't matter because PS4 Neo.

Yes! I love the NX Hype on the internet! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I don't know why people are expecting the neo to compete, even Sony interactive media didn't want to release it because they wanted dev to focus on VR. The fact is Sony Corp. are forcing the release to try and leverage PS popularity and upsell their 4k TV range, which is hemorrhaging money at the moment.

I only know PS4 will always sell better, and will have more games and more variety. Then, it's just a matter of taste for the exclusive games.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Swordmasterman said:
think-man said:
It depends on how NX is marketed, Nintendo are like 10 years behind in terms of there online network. The WiiU's online services weren't even half as good as the average AF PS3 and Nintendo had years to figure out how to exceed it. Now the PS4 and X1 have online services and communities that are light years ahead of anything Nintendo is doing. I'm very skeptical.

Nintendo, need to get rid of Region Lock, and the games  that you download should be tied to the account, not to the Console.

They are tied to the account, the account is tied to the console.  If your console breaks you can call Nintendo and they will tie your account to your new console on their end, allowing you to redownload all of ur online purchases.

With that in mind, it should be easy for them to allow a similar account transfer as PS.  While you are wrong about the games themselves being tied to the console, I agree they make you take unnecessary steps for this day and age to transfer your NNID.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Kuksenkov said:

rumour and internet thread relevance is a lot different than market relevance... so good luck on having NX obliterating PS4 in sales.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."