By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Zelda U will be a better game thanks to the NX port

Doubt it.

Around the Network

I could see it being better because of the delay... Otherwise, no.

I'm more concerned that the NX version won't take full advantage of the NX in order to not make the Wii U version look like a joke. TP for Wii and GC look virtually identical (granted, the hardware was similar) and I DON'T want that to happen here, again:

Airaku said:
I think Nintendo won't take the Wii U version seriously and call the NX version "the complete experience". Stopping console production well before the NX comes out? Why would someone put a lot of effort in something that they aren't supporting? Nintendo is doing a damn good job with consumer satisfaction with the Wii U....

this 

Dulfite said:

I'm more concerned that the NX version won't take full advantage of the NX in order to not make the Wii U version look like a joke. TP for Wii and GC look virtually identical (granted, the hardware was similar) and I DON'T want that to happen here, again:

Under Iwata leadership, I would agree. I'm pretty sure Kimishima will disagree on this matter. He's a business man, he was head of the NoA during the N64 era... he's going to see to it that it's a superiour version and he's going to carrot stick the NX version so people like you will feel like they are missing out if they don't buy hew Hardware and fork some cold hard cash to him.

With this massive delay and giving up the holiday season.... I think it's a safe bet that this man is restructering the whole company.

Around the Network
Airaku said:
Dulfite said:

Under Iwata leadership, I would agree. I'm pretty sure Kimishima will disagree on this matter. He's a business man, he was head of the NoA during the N64 era... he's going to see to it that it's a superiour version and he's going to carrot stick the NX version so people like you will feel like they are missing out if they don't buy hew Hardware and fork some cold hard cash to him.

With this massive delay and giving up the holiday season.... I think it's a safe bet that this man is restructering the whole company.

I'm glad if he does it like that. I don't want the game to be identical. Though, even if it was, as long as there is hope that there is an exclusive Paper Mario game down the road for the device, I will continue to buy Nintendo hardware when it launches lol. I am just too obsessed with the Paper Mario series.