By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Just Did What Microsoft Did.

"Xbox one looks to overtake ps4 by 2020, similar to how ps3 got close, but couldn't overtake Xbox 360, except I see Xbox one overtaking ps4 by holiday 2020. " - Jega OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR

Around the Network

In what reality Microsoft was criticized for that and Nintendo don't?

It's exactly the opposite

psx85 said:
"Xbox one looks to overtake ps4 by 2020, similar to how ps3 got close, but couldn't overtake Xbox 360, except I see Xbox one overtaking ps4 by holiday 2020. " - Jega OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR

Jega is and always will be in our hearts. The king.

psx85 said:

My account was hacked, it was not me that sent the previous message, CGI-Quality is already investigating the situation.

Let's rock... AND RIDE!!!

We are JEGA, WE ARE LEGION.

Around the Network
Eindyien said:
We are JEGA, WE ARE LEGION.

My account was hacked, it was not me that sent the previous message, CGI-Quality is already investigating the situation.

Let's rock... AND RIDE!!!

Jega said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Yeah. I've seen plenty of criticism for that on IGN.

Nowhere near the criticism Microsoft got.

I wouldn't know. I don't keep track of news about the Xbox.

Jega said:
See Nintendo killing off the wii u, just a little over 4 years, Microsoft was criticized for this, but when Nintendo does it, it's ok.

The Wii U was dead in the water.... differnt situation.

Microsoft didn't port Halo to Xbox 360 at launch so no, you cannot compare what Nintendo did with the Wii U with what Microsoft did.

Magnus said:
Microsoft didn't port Halo to Xbox 360 at launch so no, you cannot compare what Nintendo did with the Wii U with what Microsoft did.

Microsoft made sure that Halo 1 + 2 would run from the start on the Xbox 360. They even preinstalled the Halo-compatibility patches on the 360-HDD:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360#How_compatibility_is_achieved

Was Microsoft screwing those Xbox users with that Halo-compatibility on Xbox 360?