Reporting...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

I think mine is okay now

Caw Caw

Hm?

RolStoppable said:

Oh, so you have the role of the referee? Then you should remember the arguments that led you to make the thread.

Can you say in good consciousness that the arguments for a 2017 launch were closer to reality than the ones for 2016?

To put things in perspective I'm sure everyone thought it would be a Q4 release, with that said we made the bets effective only in regards to the year as even with out a Q4 release the 2016 camp would still be wrong.

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Hm?

Oi I see you sneaking off mod, get back here now and comply.

Whats this thread about and why is my name on it?

Wyrdness said:
CWegzz said:
Oh hey, I'm on that list.

The avatar... Crow now.

Ok, it's done.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

TheLegendofDS said:
ReubenAlexander said:
lol, thats what you get for sticking with the first thing that pops into your brain. the "NX IS COMING IN 2016 OR ELSE NINTENDO WILL BE IRRELEVANT" line of thinking didnt work out for you guys to well i guess.

You do realize that the alot of us in the 2016 camp didn't actually think that way right? Besides if we go by that logic we could say that  no side actually won since the 2017 side had the "NX IS COMING AFTER THE 5TH YEAR OF THE WII U AND 2016-17OF THE WII U IS GOING TO HAVE ALOT OF GAMES" line even though only some actually said that and not the all

bolded: right....

interesting how you add the whole "5th year of the Wii U" bit in there as a qualifier to make it seem like we were wrong or something..

RolStoppable said:

So you simplify things to the point that they lose their original meaning. You are a terrible referee.

Sometimes, Rol, you just have to cave in and just flat out admit that Nintendo dun goofed you. There's no other way. :P