By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Japanese Metal Gear Solid 4 bundle SELLS OUT....Already!!

DOATS1 said:
didn't you already post this a few days ago?
he didn't but I posted it yesterday
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21513 

Around the Network

Great news, PS3 is struggling in JPN so this will really help.

I really hope they have a decent amount of those kinds of PS3s in America. I think I can wait on GT5P and my PS3 if I can get my hands on that. BTW, great news. More PS3s in Japan the more the Japanese developers will want to develop for it.

Who says people are buying it cuz of MGS4? People might just want that special color. MGS bundled with it might just be like a bonus

What are you looking at, nerd?

Thats great news!

First GT5:P sells 1 million pre-orders in Others alone, now MGS4 bundle sells out in Japan? whats next?

Around the Network
StanGable said:
Who says people are buying it cuz of MGS4? People might just want that special color. MGS bundled with it might just be like a bonus

Good point,  The color is appealing and MGS4 might just be an extra.  I could see this happening in JPN but in other countries i think only MGS fans will buy it.

i predict world wide sales of the PS3 itself over 1 million. I have this feeling that I will be right on this one. And the game will be completely sold out the first 3 weeks.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I wish America was getting the special color. They need to do a Red PS3. I saw some of those custom ones and they were ridiculously good looking.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

i have a strong feeling most of the people in this thread are taking it way too far, we really don't know anything about how many were in stock etc yet we hear PS3 domination everywhere.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

I wish I had that ps3. The the smaller HDD and lack of BC wouldn't be cool at all. :|