By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Fates Sells 1.84mil WW (Without Europe Release)

Obviously "censorship" affected this game sales :P. At last, good news.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

link? Everywhere I'm reading, this includes all sales of the 3rd DLC.

So much restraint not to go over the chopping up of one game into 3 parts you buy.

As for 3rd dlc counted as a game its obviously not since...

1. It doesnt have revelations in the title just birthright and conquest.

2. Excluding reason 1, nintendo never included revelations as a game with Birth+Con before

3. Most importantly look at the sales. More specifically at japan. Its at 780k. We have the game sold around what 560k in japan? If you were to include dlc in it from the special edition and dl from revelation and unsold copies wouldnt it far exceed 780k? 

Nintendo just said that FE Fates shipped 1.84m. Not Birthright/Conquest. So either's a 3rd game that included in the overall numbers or it's not its own game and counted as DLC.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Great numbers, but I really hope they won't continue the 2 game model in the future.. :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Great numbers, I'm happy for fire emblem is an amazing ip that deserves good sales.

Nice! Very well deserved...makes me happy to see the franchise grow like this.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Those numbers are great, but if you have to buy two versions plus a third one to get the whole game, obviously the numbers are going to be great. Nintendo, make more stock of the special edition, I would pay for it, I swear.

I got the SE which had all 3, so.... what does that make me?!

Also, nice to hear it's selling well! I hope we continue to get more FE games!!!! Maybe one on a home console?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

in other FE news it is now consider a major Nintendo franchise by Nintendo

http://playeressence.com/fire-emblem-now-considered-major-ip-nintendo/

Who would have thought FE would sell better in the US over Japan. Man, Smash can make any franchise popular. I mean, granted the franchise has good production values like FE.

Ljink96 said:
Who would have thought FE would sell better in the US over Japan. Man, Smash can make any franchise popular. I mean, granted the franchise has good production values like FE.

Smash Bros is at this point the best marketing machine for Nintendo.

Sad thing is because of these great sales for this game, every new game in the franchise is going to be like Fates.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz