By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I can't get the 80GB anymore!

Does the US bundle come with the silver PS3, aswell?

Around the Network

Naw its a black one

brings dualshcok3, its an 80gb, and brings the MGS4 limited edition game I believe, and something else.

mM

Is the UK bundle the same? Any word on BC?

cool48 said:

So I'm looking on the internet for the Playstation 3 80gb model and it's not on Futureshop or Bestbuy!

What the heck happened, I feel like I just missed a whole month or something. When did this happen? I kinda feel confused right I knew this was gonna happen in Europe but not in NA! Anyways is that 120gb version coming anytime soon?

The 80G never even got here so it's supply can't be dried up, it would be like trying to mop up in a desert.

Why an 80 GB Playstation 3? Go with the 60 GB. The 80 GB Playstation 3 uses software backwards compatibility, since it does not have the emotion engine, while the 60 GB Playstation 3 uses hardware backwards compatibility, since it has the emotion engine. Emotion engine is more important than 20 GB.

Around the Network

Probaly because:

1. It would be a bitch to hunt down

2. No real point unless he has a great PS2 collection

^ and they are all used.

I was looking at the 80GB because I wanted to get the motorstorm bundle, and I don't really care about B.C. which mens the 40gb might even be an option for me. But if that MGS4 bundle includes a 80gb it would be pretty tempting.

I'd also rather have it new.

80gig is better if you can wait it out.

PooperScooper said:
80gig is better if you can wait it out.

Well I don't have much choice, seeing I now need to build a new computer.