By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I can't get the 80GB anymore!

Yeah, the MGS4 bundle seems perfect for you.

After all, you do like MGS, right?  RIGHT?

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

After all, you do like MGS, right? RIGHT?

Yeah...Actually I've never played them, I guess I'll have to beat all three in two months now.

cool48 said:
makingmusic476 said:

Yeah...Actually I've never played them, I guess I'll have to beat all three in two months now.

I never played 1 or 3, but from what I hear 3 is a prequel and explains a lot Am I right? (so you could technically start with this one. and then go back to one.)

And you can pretty much skip 2 because it sucked. The main character was stupid.

PooperScooper said:
cool48 said:
makingmusic476 said:

I never played 1 or 3, but from what I hear 3 is a prequel and explains a lot Am I right? (so you could technically start with this one. and then go back to one.)

And you can pretty much skip 2 because it sucked. The main character was stupid.

I started with 3, though it was incredibly frustrating at first because it took awhile to get used to the controls.

Tbh, I'd play them in order simply because it will ease you into the controls better, making 3 on the whole far more enjoyable. 

let me tell you this in advance,,I never got to say it to anyone so I tell you:(with a demonic deep voice)

Welcome to the Dark side

ok,,I feel much better now XD

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
let me tell you this in advance,,I never got to say it to anyone so I tell you:(with a demonic deep voice)

Welcome to the Drak side

The "Drak" side?  Lulz.

makingmusic476 said:
SpartanFX said:

Welcome to the Drak side

The "Drak" side?  Lulz.

lol,,God damn it,,,,I didn't get it right man