By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Getting an HDTV.

I got an HDTV along with my 360. I don't know which one's responsible, but my light bill has been $50 to $80 more a month, ever since.

.......but I can't stay mad at those two lil' scamps!

Around the Network

LCD uses 1/3 of CRT TV,,,on the other hand plasma uses 2-3 times more electiricity compared to CRT TV(big bulcky TVs)and the reason for plasma is that ,,plasma needs to excite the molecues rather than bolcking the backlight in the LCD

AHA!! So it's the XBOX 360 that's running up my light bill. Damned thing probably drank all of my orange juice, the other day, too!

d21lewis said:
AHA!! So it's the XBOX 360 that's running up my light bill. Damned thing probably drank all of my orange juice, the other day, too!
The XBox 360 RAPED my daughter!
Burn the vile things before they take everything we hold dear! =X

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

^^^
that orange had sex with that banana!

Around the Network

I have one word for you: Sony

they make the best TV's. well them or Samsung. then again theres Panasonic. damn i dunno

d21lewis said:
^^^
that orange had sex with that banana!
Umm no, If you examine the second picture closely, you'll notice that the banana still has his undergarments
making it nigh impossible for the banana to perform intercourse on the naked orange. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?