By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Nintendo IP games are you currently playing , if any? Current or Retro

I'm replaying Mario Galaxy. A few days ago I finished Zelda Majora's Mask for the second time and it still was one of the most special and inspired experiences ever.

Around the Network

Zelda TP HD and DKC: Tropical Freeze.
I know it's not Nintendo IP, but guys, Lego City is so good. :)

Just Splatoon for me at the moment .

Mainly super smash bros and I'll be playing Splatoon this weekend. I've actually been playin Bravely Default a ton lately but I know that is Square Enix. After I'm done with that I'm gonna tackle my Pokemon back log of completing the after story of Alpha Sapphirre and Explorers of sky. If I have any more patience for Mystery Dungeon I'll try to start Super Mystery Dugeon again since I feel like I chose the wrong character and it put me in a sour mood about it.

Pokemon Picross and Zelda Picross. I have some games to complete before, and I don't have much time of the day to play. Plus, Amazon just cancelled my order of 9 Persons 9 hours 9 doors, and I'm really mad, something always happens when I buy through the internet.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

I'm also playing Xenonlade x & the one on 3DS but obviously that's not a Nintendo ip just an exclusive right?

gamertag Brainteeth

psn Brainteeth

ios Brainteeth

Nintendo Network Brainteeth

Instagram Brainteeth