By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Nintendo Voice Chat Ep. 2 summary

the more i find out about kart, the more i worry.

Around the Network

The thing that grabbed my attention there was that Animal Crossing wont be a MMORPG and that a Command & Conquer game could come to wii.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

So, the rumor of sonic unleashed on ONM was false?

@ tastyshovelware
i think exactly the same

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

no I hope mario kart wii turns out to be a good game.

Around the Network

So are they saying there is no racing local multiplayer in Mario Kart Wii? That is a deal breaker for me. I am hoping they just forgot to mention it. I have no interest in anything except split screen local for my multiplayer action.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

You can do vs. races (with added computer bots) local multiplayer but no grand prix mode.

wait no two player grand prix mode??? why the heck would the take out features that were in double dash. thats terrible. Mostly what i play in MK:DD is two player grand prix.

this ain't good.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

I can't wait for Okami Wii. I never got the chance to try it on PS2.

ilovetogame said:
wait no two player grand prix mode??? why the heck would the take out features that were in double dash. thats terrible. Mostly what i play in MK:DD is two player grand prix.

this ain't good.

Why would you car just play the 4 tracks in vs mode against each other. I seriously do not understand what's the problem here.