By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When is the next Nintendo investors meeting?

Just that, please if someone can answer me it would be great.

Also, do you believe the NX wil be unveiled there?

Around the Network

Google it and stop being lazy!

4/27/16

AAA300 said:
Google it and stop being lazy!

/thread

I doubt that Nintendo would announce the NX at a shareholders meeting. That's an E3-scale reveal right there.

bet: lost

at the previous investors meeting they did say they expext new revenue/profit to come from mobile and the NX this fiscal year-  

Around the Network

Should've been at 4/20

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
Should've been at 4/20

bet: lost

They'll definitely bring it up, but they won't reveal it there. I still think it's going to be revealed in a pre-E3 direct, though. SF0 comes out in 4 days and, like many have said, that's pretty much the end of the Wii U's run aside from Paper Mario, TMS#FE, and Zelda.

I don't know if it really has to be before the meeting or not, though. I'm guessing the latter, because if it's revealed before the meeting, they'll get a lot of questions, specific questions about the platform, that they probably won't want to answer until after E3. So though I want to see it sooner, I'm expecting a reveal in the very beginning of May.

As stated above, April 27th is the Fiscal Year Earnings Release. I'm actually not sure if this is an actual investor's briefing though...

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/schedule/index.html

Thanks guys