By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes vs Metal Gear Solid 3 (graphics)

Just buy the recently released Metal Gear Solid Essentials collection. MGS, MGS2: Substance and MGS3: Subsistence all in one package for $29.99.

Around the Network

I have MGS on the PS1 and the 'Cube. Two versions of both MGS2 and MGS3, and the Document of Metal Gear Solid 2. No reason at all for me to buy Essentials. That said, I GOTTA get my hands on Essentials!!

d21lewis said:
I have MGS on the PS1 and the 'Cube. Two versions of both MGS2 and MGS3, and the Document of Metal Gear Solid 2. No reason at all for me to buy Essentials. That said, I GOTTA get my hands on Essentials!!

Man never knew you loved MGS so much.

I hope MGS4 turns out to be pretty good, I don't want to be mean but I really don't want to buy a console for one game so I kinda hope the sales just do ok enough to warrent them porting it to 360, I got two systems this gen now a game I just got hooked on is coming out for the only system I don't have

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

SE takes it, faces and bodies look horrible in TS

MaxwellGT2000 said:
d21lewis said:

I hope MGS4 turns out to be pretty good, I don't want to be mean but I really don't want to buy a console for one game so I kinda hope the sales just do ok enough to warrent them porting it to 360, I got two systems this gen now a game I just got hooked on is coming out for the only system I don't have

I thought exactly the same thing before i bought ps3, but after some time after the price cut i bought it, but i would never bought ps3 if i didn't bought hdtv.

Around the Network
polishforlife said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
d21lewis said:

I thought exactly the same thing before i bought ps3, but after some time after the price cut i bought it, but i would never bought ps3 if i didn't bought hdtv.

I got 2 TVs one is crappy and the other is crappier.  I need hook up to my PC or a new TV that I can hook my PC to.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

wow that looks good for a gc game

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Sherlock99 said:
wow that looks good for a gc game

It looks good compared to most of the 3rd party crap people try to put on Wii.