By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest NX leak yet

Tagged games:

Alright guys so my buddy works at Nintendo, according to him the NX's defining feature is having a built-in toaster for the home console, with the handheld featuring a miniature version. This matches the recent CPU leak as toasting requires a lot of power, and the heat generated by the systems will be distributed to the toast for better toasting. One of the launch games is a brand new Metroid game, and a Hotel Mario sequel is scheduled to release in the launch windows.

Take this stuff for a grain of sugar though as my friend is clinically insane.

Around the Network

Not you too.... please no :(

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:

I gotta get the details out there man.

More legit than 99% of NX rumors

Like the Nintoaster?

bet: lost

Around the Network

all the leaks are getting annoying but what is worse are mock leaks that fail in their attempts to be funny

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

uran10 said:

Another one falls victim of the NX. Stop this madness Nintendo, show us the damn console!

WHEN WILL THE NX LEAK BEING A DISHWASHER COME TRUE???

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

If it makes coffee and does oral its a day 1 buy

Pass. I heard this NX toaster will launch with a bunch of old toasts. I'll wait for the rumored NX easy bake oven sku in three years. I heard it has twice the power to more evenly heat and bake breads like croissants!