By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should Bayonetta be banned from the Smash tournaments?

Tagged games:

Should Bayonetta be banned from tournament play?

Yes 9 11.25%

No 50 62.50%

See Results 21 26.25%

Total:80

Why ban? Just nerf.

They nerfed Diddy, Little Mac, and Captain Falcon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Absolutely no.

You can never perfectly balance a fighting game, you just need to be skilled enough to counter these OP characters.

IF Smash 4 is ported to NX it may be okay due to patches they will most likely continue, but what if it isn't? I don't think patches will come if that is the case.

The'll be patches until the next Smash game is close to release.

Around the Network

Most players here don't even go to tournaments, Bayo has horrible neutral game, her game is literally Side B which can be punish it... They just need to give more SDI x, like they did with meta knight's Up B

Let's see Bayonetta actually win something first. She's incredibly gimpable, has slow start up on most of her BnBs, and her kill combo can be counterpicked in stage select. Literally get good.

Plus they're undoubtedly gonna over-nerf her when the NX port comes out, so what's the point?

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!