By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game are you obsessing over, right now?

When waiting on a game...

I get very excited, almost too excited. 17 50.00%

I never get too excited. 9 26.47%

I try not to entertain hy... 4 11.76%

I can wait a decade for a game if need be. 4 11.76%

Total:34

Overwatch. The game is doing everything perfectly. Great cast of characters, interesting universe, cool art style, heroes and stages won't be locked behind dlc, great competitive balance, microtransactions are for cosmetics, very polished and devoid of huge game breaking bugs.

Reception has been overwhelmingly positive and the game is still in beta to iron out any bugs

Around the Network

Twilight Princess HD. It's becoming my favorite Zelda, and I'm on my way to 100% completion.

bet: lost

Really looking forward to Star Citizen. Been a long time since weve had a game put visuals and gameplay ahead of anything else. However i dont want them to rush it. Ill wait as long as necessary to play the best game possible.

Long Live SHIO!

Fire Emblem Fates, close to finishing Birthright.
Still mad about losing a child :(

Obsessing over Mario Maker atm. Gotta get all those costumes!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Still Rocket League, nothing ever changes here.
The hype for Cuphead hasn't died down though, they need to hurry up with that one.

Splatoon

..and Pokemon Picross  

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Fire Emblem Fates, trying to finish the game but I haven't had much time to play it. Also Splatoon, I'm trying to get into competitive again, but that takes up a lot of time as well for me.

Obsessing is such a strong word.

Antecipating or greatly invested in sounds better. :p

I am investing greatly on Fire emblem awakening at the moment.

My most antecipated game varies from time to time. When antecipating i go on youtube and rewatch some footage.
I am currently antecipating FE fates, TMS#FE, GGXrd revelator and KOFXIV. I guess WoW Legion... but it's more cause i'm sick of warlords.

Street fighter 5 and Resident evil 6 on ps4