By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's rate Castlevania games in terms of soundtrack elegancy

Ruler said:
1. Rondo of Blood
2. Symphony of the Night
3. Castlevania 1

Anyway to play "Rondo" that not on Virtual Console? It was a PC Engine title iirc.

Around the Network

There is a PC Engine emulator which did the job for me. The problem are: a) its author apperently wants some money for it. Not like it's difficult to find the "patched" version of it, but still; b) there is some kind of issue getting music play on it. I had to download 2 different roms and 2 version of emulator in the end before it worked. Still worth it.

Maybe I can try using my WiiU to buy it? The only thing is, the VC in Wii mode for the U doesn't seem to have the titles the normal one did.

LipeJJ said:
Unpopular Opinion incoming:

1- Curse of Darkness
2- Symphony of the Night
3- Lament of Innocence.

Why unpopular? 

Symphony of the Night >>>>> the rest.

Lots of excellent music throughout the series though.

Around the Network
farlaff said:
Ruler said:
1. Rondo of Blood
2. Symphony of the Night
3. Castlevania 1

Anyway to play "Rondo" that not on Virtual Console? It was a PC Engine title iirc.

its on PSP

Ruler said:
farlaff said:

its on PSP

Maybe it runs on Dolphin. Just wish I could find the game and buy it though.

1. Symphony of the Night
2. Castlevania IV
3. Castlevania
4. Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

Signature goes here!

Symphony is first with Circle of the Moon a close second.

farlaff said:
Ruler said:

its on PSP

Maybe it runs on Dolphin. Just wish I could find the game and buy it though.

No i mean its avaible for PSP in a 3D remaster, even digital which also compatible with the vita

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/castlevania-the-dracula-x-chronicles/cid=EP0101-ULES00841_00-GPCCASTLEV000001

it has the original 2D rondo of blood and Symphony of the Night as unlockables