By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In retrospect, who won E3 2015?

In retrospect, who won E3 2015

Microsoft 110 15.01%

Sony 553 75.44%

Nintendo 70 9.55%

Total:733
Bryank75 said:
AAA300 said:

Agree on horizon, the game looks good graphical but I'm not sold on the planet of the apes with robots story. TLG demo look really boring like they threw it together real quick to show that the game was actually real and not another trailer.

Based on the awards and nominations after E3, I think downplaying Horizon would be a huge mistake. It is clear that it is going to be a huge IP and have an interesting world that innovates on numerous levels. 

How is it clear that this is going to be a huge IP? This game could suck you do know that right?

Around the Network
AAA300 said:
Bryank75 said:

Based on the awards and nominations after E3, I think downplaying Horizon would be a huge mistake. It is clear that it is going to be a huge IP and have an interesting world that innovates on numerous levels. 

How is it clear that this is going to be a huge IP? This game could suck you do know that right?

That argument could be used against everything that is unreleased.

AEGRO said:
AAA300 said:

Yes, whats your point?

KLXVER said:
AEGRO said:

Yes, whats your point?

Let people get hyped for whatever they want.

JRPGfan said:
Volterra_90 said:
Nintendo.

HAHAHA

No, I'd say Sony. I was pissed with Nintendo the past E3.

All the people that voted Nintendo here are probably just trolling or sympathy votes.

It was pretty bad.

I'm a massive Nintendo fan. I only have the WiiU/3DS. And, even being a fan, it's undeniable that Nintendo's E3 was the worst by miles, and I'm not sure a lot of Nintendo fans would deny that XD. Sony won me with TLG/FFVII:R and Shenmue 3. 

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
KLXVER said:

Yes, whats your point?

Let people get hyped for whatever they want.

Sure. I just dont get the hype for this game. Never said other people cant be.

It´s Sony.
Fan fiction level presentation, it´was like those fake lists that come around before E3.

AAA300 said:
Bryank75 said:

I think it came across in what was shown that the combat was quite nuanced and deep, I didn't mean it was a guarenteed hit as nothing is but it is very probable. The world is unique and the protagonist is interesting.... defeating the robots and using their parts to create weapons and armour is cool too. 

The story has potential but I find open-world games have trouble delivering in that department more than others, just look at GTAV. I have faith in it though and it seems that many others do too....

Sony ,of course. Some of those reaction threads are still funny to watch.

Nintendo, no contest.

Sony.