By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In retrospect, who won E3 2015?

In retrospect, who won E3 2015

Microsoft 110 15.01%

Sony 553 75.44%

Nintendo 70 9.55%

Total:733
AEGRO said:
KLXVER said:
I would say MS. Fallout 4 footage and Dark Souls 3 announcement sealed it.

Multiplats?

Yes. MS showed them. No one else did.

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
KLXVER said:
I would say MS. Fallout 4 footage and Dark Souls 3 announcement sealed it.

Multiplats?

It works for Sony with there ff7 announcement. Some people don't care its a multi plat. as long as there company of choice showed it first.

For me Sony but MS conference was very good as well

AAA300 said:
AEGRO said:

Multiplats?

It works for Sony with there ff7 announcement. Some people don't care its a multi plat. as long as there company of choice showed it first.

MS is not my company of choice. Im just able to be unbiased when it comes to these conferences.

Since ReCore hasn't been shown since E3 I have to go with Sony.

Around the Network
Bryank75 said:
AAA300 said:

Unless they had a change of heart Sony is not funding this game, so yes the kick starter did fund it. Sony could have funded it but didn't they made the fans do it with them just putting up the money to publish it. If Sony was smart they would put money in on this project because the kick starter money is not a enough to make a  AAA graphical game that shenmue is known for.

He added: "Sony and PlayStation is definitely a partner in this game and it's going to be run through third-party production. We're going to help Ys Net get the game done, we're going to be partners on it the whole way, and really excited to see this thing come out in a couple of years."

Credit: Videogamer.com

Partners- there publishing the game and advertising. Third party production- there making the game so they needed the kick starter money. Publishing a game cost money so they definitely are partners and I'm sure there not charging any fees for developer kits and will give them support like all companies give 3rd party support. Partners is a vague term, just like ea and Nintendo were partners for wii u. Nothing in what you posted said they were funding the game. That kick start was to fund this game  Sony just said if it made the goals  of the kick starter they would help publish it.

Definively NOT Nintendo, unlike the previous year.

Luke888 said:
Since ReCore hasn't been shown since E3 I have to go with Sony.

This is about e3 only though so what does that have to do with it?

it doesn't really matter what platform you prefer or the games you prefer..

...sony came with a perfectly executed reveal for horizon and some real surprise announcements with FFIV remake, shenmue III and (to a lesser extent) the last guardian. it was the definition of a good show even if you don't want to play those games.

ms only had BC and nintendo had nothing i can remember.

KLXVER said:
AAA300 said:

MS is not my company of choice. Im just able to be unbiased when it comes to these conferences.

If your just watching to be entertained than I guess those trailers can win you over. : ) But for most exclusives are what makes e3 announcements  important because it shows value for that console/company.  Don't get me wrong 3rd party is important but  no one company wins e3 when the games on all systems. That's why I bring up ff7  as Sony's biggest announcement for most and yet it's also on xbox! Lol. I think Ms won too but for different reasons than yours.