By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cemu 1.4.1 (WiiU emu).New Super Mario Bros U and more now play great! some at 60FPS!.

perfect in the title.... no, no it doesn't based on the video linked in the OP, it looks good but you should look at the game on the Wii-U if you think it stuttering like that at times is "perfect"

Also it actually hurts me to see someone play mario without their finger jammed on the run button lol.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Wow, this thing is really progressing nicely.

sc94597 said:
MegaDrive08 said:
If you dont support the platform you dont support gaming and in my eyes are not a real gamer, you want this industry to thrive then support the real thing.

Do you really think people care about the bolded? When they play games do they think about if other people consider them "real gamers"? Anyway, I've bought every Nintendo console to date. I prefer playing my games (which I also buy) on emulators. Why? Because I have so much more freedom with my hardware than Nintendo's. Want to play your games at 1080p and/or 60fps when the original format doesn't support them? Emulators have your back. Want to play with whichever controller is your favorite? Emulators have your back. Want to get into the scene of creating texture packs and custom shaders for games, extra user-generated content? Emulators have your back. Want to stream your games over the internet while you are away from home, but the original console doesn't support over network streaming? Emulating on pc and setting up a decent virtual desktop and you can do that.

His words are white though. And I've been a culprit of this in the past due to financial issues but eventually I bought the games because I want to work in the industry one day and I don't want people to pirate my stuff either. Pirates do prevent the industry from growing as you're taking away what should be the industry's.

Ljink96 said:
sc94597 said:

Do you really think people care about the bolded? When they play games do they think about if other people consider them "real gamers"? Anyway, I've bought every Nintendo console to date. I prefer playing my games (which I also buy) on emulators. Why? Because I have so much more freedom with my hardware than Nintendo's. Want to play your games at 1080p and/or 60fps when the original format doesn't support them? Emulators have your back. Want to play with whichever controller is your favorite? Emulators have your back. Want to get into the scene of creating texture packs and custom shaders for games, extra user-generated content? Emulators have your back. Want to stream your games over the internet while you are away from home, but the original console doesn't support over network streaming? Emulating on pc and setting up a decent virtual desktop and you can do that.

His words are white though. And I've been a culprit of this in the past due to financial issues but eventually I bought the games because I want to work in the industry one day and I don't want people to pirate my stuff either. Pirates do prevent the industry from growing as you're taking away what should be the industry's.

Sure, but this thread isn't about piracy. That was the point I was getting across. 

Like I said once before... It's not a matter of *if* PC gets all your console exclusives but *when*.

I am not actually surprised, especially with Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 emulation development getting along really well. (PS3 Emulation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8okZelsZng)

PowerPC is getting a good look at in the emulation scene, development of the other consoles emulation has also helped Wii U emulation and vice-versa.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

TC, what are the specs of your PC? Or you do know the recommended specs to run it properly?

Replying so I can check out this emu later

That's not perfect, but pretty good already. I'm also interested on 3DS emulation, since playing on the actual 3DS is a drag. I love emulators because they are a way to preserve those games for the future generations, and it's cool that emulators of older systems, like SNES and Genesis, are getting more and more accurate. One day, not a single SNES console will work anymore and Nintendo will be long dead, but Super Mario World will still be played thanks to emulators.

zero129 said:
LesserAmygdala said:
TC, what are the specs of your PC? Or you do know the recommended specs to run it properly?

i5-2500K@3.3ghz, AMD r9-280x 3GB GDDR5, 8gb ram, windows 10. So it doesnt take too high of specs to run and it will get even faster as it developes more.

Wow that is pretty nice for only 3.3Ghz. How well do you run Dolphin and PCSX2? I have the same PC pretty much, except I have a 4690k at 4.5 Ghz. Otherwise same GPU and ram. I wonder how CPU bound vs. GPU bound Cemu is. I know DX12 has improved the performance of a lot of emulators recently, particularly the PS3 one. 

Wow that was fast, Cemu team did a pretty good job.