By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cemu 1.4.1 (WiiU emu).New Super Mario Bros U and more now play great! some at 60FPS!.

This is very relevant to my interests. Didn't think they would make progress that fast. I just hope the games are not locked at the Wii U framerate and resolution. I need my 1080p60 Bayonetta and XCX.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Wow, a tip of the hat to the Cemu programmers, developing an emulator must be hard, and they are doing it at a frightening speed. At this rate, the Cemu emulator will be out before the NX is. XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

not even close, sorry mate.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Dang making a lot faster progress than I thought it would.

Its far from perfect.But seeing that they already made this far is impressive.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Never tested it but I'm visiting the page about once a month and I'm very impressed by the progress they accomplish in such a short time.

It's cool that people were able to get this up and running but piracy is still shitty and let's face it that's what most people are going to use this for

Super Mario Maker runs at full speed on my PC too, it's incredible how quickly this emulator is making progress, by the time Zelda finally comes out I won't even need my WiiU to play it.

Oh man, sucks for Nintendo.

I'm surprised they haven't emulated 360 considering its over 10 years old. Although MS made a great emulator on X1.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

zero129 said:
cycycychris said:
If I'm not mistaken, don't you need a Wii U console and a copy of the game to be able to make this work?

Well you kinda do. But like everything the is also other ways to get what you need.

Also to the person who said about piracy. The WiiU is fully soft moddable afaik. Pretty much its no more of an issue then it is on the real console. If a person is not into piracy they can use this legit. Just like on a real WiiU if a person is into Piracy they can have their WiiU softmodded (And they already most likely do).

By the way its even smooter and looks shaper (This is youtube) on my system then in that video. For some reason the video didnt come out as smooth.

From how I see it not buying the current gen console to play it's games IS piracy.

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!