By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Have you ever caught them all?

Have you ever caught them all?

Yes 37 39.36%

No 57 60.64%

Total:94

Got them all since 4th gen (I started in III gen but at the time I couldn't buy other games by myself/ I didn't have friends who owned the Pokémon games necessary to let me complete the Pokédex). I'm stil missing on Hoopa and Volcanion in VI° gen tho...

Around the Network

I wish...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I caught them all on my Pokemon LeafGree, Black and Y games. Nearly got them all on my Gold game, but the battery died.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Everyone except Mew in Blue. Haven't been into Pokemon since

Nope, around 30-40 in Pokemon Red. And neither complete the Pokedex.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

I did it on Yellow version back in the day, and was completely underwhelmed. I think Professor Oak just said something like "hey good job" and then the 4th wall breaking dudes in Celadon offered to print off a certificate if I had a Game Boy Printer...which I did not.

Never tried it after.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

The original 151.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

No, but I was very close to it when X/Y came out. Next time I'll surely catch them all... I'll just import my previous Pokémon and catch the ones missing.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

No, I'm like Ash in this regard. I only try to catch pokemon that'll help me on my journey and not just for the sake of capturing them. The most I've gotten is probably in Platinum, but I can't remember exactly how much :P

"Gotta Catch 'Em All" is the most annoyingly marketed misconception of why the majority of people like Pokemon. It's not a collection game. It's an options game.

"Gotta Catch 'Em All" is to Pokémon what "Prepare to Die" is to Dark Souls.