By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: A Thief's End Previews Galore.

BraLoD said:

How come?

Because 'but' is a conjunction used to introduce a phrase or clause that contrasts with what has already been said/written:

Graphically yeah, they are always raising it, but Santa Monica is letting them go too easy until now, GoW 4 should be putting a good fight so ND doesn't get too confortable XP

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
jason1637 said:

It looks similar but I think uncharted 3 was a betetr game than 2, but 2 was very ambitious.

Greg Miller agrees with you but I don't agree with Greg Miller. I'm so diplomatic don't you think? :)

Indeed you are lol.

BraLoD said:

Exactly, it constrats with the idea ND is always raising the bar graphically, as said before, with that SM can put a fight with it on that aspect but is still to do it.

Where is the problem on what I wrote? XP

Well, it threw me out, that's all I can say. :)

The PS5 Exists. 

Holy crap who wrote this? It's nearly illegible.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:

I think it's google translator from an Italian preview. 

Around the Network
Risthel said:
Normchacho said:

Thank god. No one else had said anything so I was worried I was having a stroke.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
Risthel said:

Thank god. No one else had said anything so I was worried I was having a stroke.

Don't worry, you are ok! (^o^) On topic, the game looks amazing, I predict it will score above 93 on Metacritic.

Could be a decent game tbh

my predition for 2019: Uncharted will continue with Nathan Drake son.

Jesus...This could very well be the best game so far this gen.

Bet with Adamblaziken: