By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote for the top 5 games you will purchase this year...

Nice work everyone, keep this up and we can have our own "VGChartz - most wanted"!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Lair Heavenly Sword God of War PSP Madden FF: Tactics PSP and if it comes out this year I will get End War the day it comes out

shams said:
Nice work everyone, keep this up and we can have our own "VGChartz - most wanted"!

Indeed, but maybe we should expand it to 10, and/or do a handhelds one. Great idea though.

Ok, the top #10 has been updated. Here is an update (46users):

#1 - Super Mario Galaxy (Wii, 88pts)
#2 - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii, 82pts)
#3 - Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii, 62pts)
#4 - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (PS3, 35pts)
#5 - Halo 3 (360, 34pts)
#6 - Lair (PS3, 27pts)
#7 - GTA4 (360/PS3, 26pts)
#8 - Heavenly Sword (PS3, 23pts)
#8 - Mass Effect (360, 23pts)
#10 - Rachet & Clank (PS3, 20pts)

(note - a couple of people have listed games without ordering them - your posts have NOT been counted)

- Uncharted takes the #4 spot from Halo, but its a tough fight
- GTA roars up the charts, as does Lair
- Mass Effect also gets a solid boost, to tie with Heavenly Sword
- a couple of Wii titles slip off the bottom end

Now lets take a look at what isn't polling. Remember that this doesn't mean that the title isn't wanted - just that it isn't in the top 5 of someone's picks, or hasn't had enough media recently:

- Devil May Cry 4 (1 pt)
- Little Big Planet (3 pts)
- Too Human (5 pts)
- Bioshock (7 pts)
- Forza (3 pts)
- Mario & Sonic at Olympics (0 pts?)
- Lost Odyssey (5 pts)
- Eternal Sonata (4 pts)

Keep them coming! Its also interesting to see who HASN'T voted... :?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

i only own a Wii and a DS - but my most wanted points list contains only Wii games:

5 - Fire Emblem

4 - Super Mario Galaxy

3 - FF CC

2 - Metroid

1 - Scarface

Around the Network
xstonexcold316x said:

5. killzone 2

4. Madden 08

3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (only if it has online play (without friend codes))

2. Super Mario Galaxy

1. Metriod Prime 3

well friend codes are annoying, but you know that you can play online without friend codes?

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

- Mario & Sonic at Olympics (0 pts?

I am waiting for the reveiws on that one...  Never been into sports games in the past, but I've considering Madden 07 or Madden 08 for the wii, but not enough to make my top 5...

5 - Mario Galaxy 4 - Metroid 3 - FF:Crystal Chronicles 2 - Resident Evil (Umbrella Chronicles) 1- super paper mario

5- Heavenly Sword(PS3) 4- Lair(PS3) 3- Uncharted Drakes Fortune(PS3) 2- Assasin's Creed(PS3) 1- Metroid Prime 3(Wii) I am afraid for the my Wii and hopefull for my PS3. I see alot of people intrestad in the Wii games are intrestead in only the Nintendo games. I bought my Wii for Zelda and Red Steel Loved Zelda but Red Steel was no good. I bought my PS3 for Resistance and MGS4(didn't list because i don't remember if it got pushed till 08') but all in all I was hoping for more with the Wii mote from 3rd party dev's. Also I have been plesently suprised at Sony's development for PS3 Home is a nice suprise. It seems that there is some anticipation for the PS3 still so with Sony and Nintendo all my bases should be covered :)

Right now I play PS3 and PSP .I will buy FF VII Crisis Core (if it appear in Europe this year ,something doubtful ) (PSP ) Heavenly Sword (PS3 ) Lair (PS3 ) Assasins Creed (PS3 ) FF Tactics The Lion War (PSP ) If FFVII CC doesnt appear in Europe I would buy any good JRPG that appears in the PS3 (Folklore ,the KOnami RPG announced ,Eternal Sonata if it finally appears on PS3 as rumoured ,White Knight Story ....) I will buy more games ,tough .....Ratchet & Clank ,Devil May Cry 4 ,Burnout Paradise ...those are sure-buys for me and others as Uncharted ,GTA IV ,Army of Two ,Golden Axe and Stranglehold definitely have opportunities .FOr the PSP aside from the two Square games I am following Oblivion ,Hot Brain ,Crazy Taxi ,Dungeon & Dragon Tactics ,Tales of the World Radiant Mythology ,Brave Story ,Castlevania X ,Silent Hill Origins ,Disgaea ... So many games ,so little time and money !!