By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo spend $527M in R&D in the FY'15 according to Technavio

Wii Vitaly Sensor is back!

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
Ganoncrotch said:
There is a pretty deafening sound of silence in this thread now, but JweinCom just gonna acknowledge the time you put into the above post in case you think it went unread, appreciate the links to why you've come to understand the PS4s development the way you do and the ownership of the APU technologies within the version inside the PS4, anyone could see I think that it could never amount to 15x greater cost of development of the CELL as being suggested above.

Again just said I'd post a "thanks for spending the time on that" post! was a good read.

Thanks.  Nice to be appreciated.  I take it way too seriously when people are wrong on the internet... lol.

Man, you know that is my reason for turning on my PC some days, just to make sure everyone is getting it right :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

WiiU said:
Wii Vitaly Sensor is back!

They actually talked about that a small while ago, was after Iwata had died, they pretty much said that it existed but not in a way that it could be sold as a Nintendo product so they had pretty much shelved it until such a time as it could be sold as a product and not just a gimmick without a reason.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
JWeinCom said:

Thanks.  Nice to be appreciated.  I take it way too seriously when people are wrong on the internet... lol.

Man, you know that is my reason for turning on my PC some days, just to make sure everyone is getting it right :D

It's serious business.