By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

CosmicSex said:
Rachet and Clank is on Quantum Breaks ass right now. and since its a foregone conclusion that PS4 beats Xbox this month, RC vs QB is the only real battle worth watching. I predict a price cut for QB before the month is out.

Will be a Fierce battle, Pewdiepie, made a Positive Review for Quantum Break, so it will help Quantum Break, bit on the Yearly's Rankings, Quantum Break, is at 94, and Ratchet & Clank, at 70, Quantum Break, need to stay some days ahead of Ratchet & Clank, in order to defeat it on Amazon.

Around the Network

QB at 6th. Really hoping it can make the top 5, though we'll have to see.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

4 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE
#09 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (same)
#63 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 7)
#85 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 1)
#113 XB1 Quantum Break SE Bundle (down 3)
#495 PS4 Uncharted 4 Bundle (up 40)

SOFTWARE
#06 XB1 Quantum Break (same)
#07 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (up 1)
#12 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (up 6)
#35 WiiU Starfox Zero (up 9)
#92 PS4 No Man's Sky (up 7)

The PS5 Exists. 

CosmicSex said:
Rachet and Clank is on Quantum Breaks ass right now. and since its a foregone conclusion that PS4 beats Xbox this month, RC vs QB is the only real battle worth watching. I predict a price cut for QB before the month is out.

I'll be surprised if R&C doesn't beat QB.

Good to see R&C sitting in the top 10 over a week from release. I hope that means solid sales for the game as it gets back to its roots. Now just need to cross fingers for a non-rotten rating for the movie on Rotten Tomatoes.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

5 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE
#12 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 3)
#71 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 14)
#75 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 12)
#122 XB1 Quantum Break SE Bundle (down 9)
#437 PS4 Uncharted 4 Bundle (up 58)

SOFTWARE
#08 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (down 1)
#11 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (up 1)
#38 WiiU Starfox Zero (down 3)

The PS5 Exists. 

Why is Xbox so far down on Amazon? Shouldn't it be higher since it had a price cut recently or are ppl just not interested in the platform as much anymore?

Wonder if the whole Xbox games on Windows bs is partially to blame?

tag

GribbleGrunger said:

5 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE
#12 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 3)
#71 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 14)
#75 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 12)
#122 XB1 Quantum Break SE Bundle (down 9)
#437 PS4 Uncharted 4 Bundle (up 58)

SOFTWARE
#08 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (down 1)
#11 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (up 1)
#38 WiiU Starfox Zero (down 3)

Damn man. PS4 is busy doing great things.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Why is Xbox so far down on Amazon? Shouldn't it be higher since it had a price cut recently or are ppl just not interested in the platform as much anymore?

Wonder if the whole Xbox games on Windows bs is partially to blame?

because xb1 still has 9 bundles for sale on amazon, while ps4 only has one (and one for preoder)

the salesgap for march npd will be lower compared february, while the placing gap on amazon will be higher.
funny, isn't it?