By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

tag

hoggin' all the action, I see...

Around the Network

6 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE
#17 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 1)
#75 PSVR Headset (up 5)
#78 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 7)
#87 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)
#98 XB1 Name Your Game Bundle (down 16)
#172 XB1 Quantum Break SE Bundle (up 5)
#505 PS4 Uncharted 4 Bundle (up 9)

SOFTWARE
#13 XB1 Quantum Break (down 5)
#19 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (down 1)
#26 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (down 1)
#50 WiiU Starfox Zero (up 1)

The PS5 Exists. 

JRPGfan said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Quantum Break beasting. :p

#2 Final Fantasy XV (ps4)

#7 Darksouls (ps4)

#8 Street Fighter V (ps4)

#9 Fallout 4 (PC)

#13 Quantum Break

Beasting would be top5, if gets there and stays there atleast a few hours, ahead of the PS4/XB1 store gift cards... yeah.

Im not sure its beasting yet.

Huum, some people don't know what is the sarcasm, it seem.

BraLoD said:
Well seems like QB is getting the reviews feedback now? Can be a natural drop and raise, it should raise again tomorrow and the 5th.

I Don't think that this will affect the Game, just After release if Youtubers bash the game, then it will affect sales.

What happened to Final Fantasy XV? :S

Looks like PSVR is still doing great.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:

Psvr hasn't sold a sku on amazon since Tuesday...

Swordmasterman said:
BraLoD said:
Well seems like QB is getting the reviews feedback now? Can be a natural drop and raise, it should raise again tomorrow and the 5th.

I Don't think that this will affect the Game, just After release if Youtubers bash the game, then it will affect sales.

pew gives glowing review to it.

That cant hurt it.

sabvre42 said:
LipeJJ said:

What happened? Why is it so high on the charts? Maybe I'm missing something... I'm really clueless about these charts.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

JRPGfan said:
Swordmasterman said:

pew gives glowing review to it.

That cant hurt it.

If the God of youtube gave it a possitive review, so this will affect the sales in a good way, if Pew Pew, continue to grow  a little more, he will have more Subscribers than the Entire population of France.

LipeJJ said:
sabvre42 said:

What happened? Why is it so high on the charts? Maybe I'm missing something... I'm really clueless about these charts.

These are the hourlies. Its a rolling average that as you can assume goes down as time increases (average per hour goes down if they sell nothing).

Psvr sold out of pre orders in less than 2 hours,  and hasn't had more stock since. It just sold so, so, much that is taking a while for the average to dissapear off the top 100.