Forums - PC Discussion - Final Fantasy XV PC Port Not Confirmed

Based on GTA, it will release one year after

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

HOLY SH*T!

That is a mega ton.
This should push some PS4 sales lol.

Most people wont wait a year or a few extra for a PC version.

Not when its already been so long waiting on Final fantasty XV.

yeah it'll come over to steam/pc, later on down the line with more stuff most likely. but i ain't waiting a cool second longer once ff15 becomes available to the public.

Pretty sure it will show up on PC later..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

"had to focus on the console version and our goal was to maximize, optimize everything for the HD consoles."

What? The demo played like a prototype. Frustrating camera, combat and painful framerate.

Around the Network
HintHRO said:
"had to focus on the console version and our goal was to maximize, optimize everything for the HD consoles."

What? The demo played like a prototype. Frustrating camera, combat and painful framerate.

Why did he play the demo on PC during the live event?

And why isn't that demo on Steam already???

CladInShadows said:
vivster said:
Hate it. As a Final Fantasy addict I will be forced to play the potato version first and hate every minute of it. Once it comes out for PC I will no longer wanna play it because I already played it.

Pretty much the same boat I'm in.  I'll get it for the PS4 because there will be no PC version at the time.  I won't get the inevitable PC version, because I already played the game.

Just wait then. Why not wait if you don't enjoy 30 fps?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

They're probably going to release a ps4.5 version(if that really exists) first then port that to the PC.

zero129 said:
MortienGerrux said:

Why did he play the demo on PC during the live event?

And why isn't that demo on Steam already???

This. The demo was running on PC since that controller he uses is a PC controller and doesnt work on PS4 or X1.

The demo was indeed played on development PC meant for the developers when they're optimizing the game to the consoles and not for release as a PC game.

Kowan said:

The demo was indeed played on development PC meant for the developers when they're optimizing the game to the consoles and not for release as a PC game.

Which means that a PC version exist in some form and the build is far along enough to be shown in public. When they decide to actually release a PC version, they aren't going to start from scratch.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)