By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXV team ambition is to sell 10 millions

VXIII said:
Updated the topic with the official statement from SE and updated the title to reflect that.

Oh thanks for finding that. 

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
VXIII said:
Updated the topic with the official statement from SE and updated the title to reflect that.

Oh thanks for finding that. 

Gladly.To be fair. It was already posted more than once (the latest is Shadow post just above mine) but many members didn't take notice and continued to discuss the outdated topic.

Shadow1980 said:

I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but has anybody posted this yet?

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/final-fantasy-xv-doesnt-need-sell-10-million-units-tabata-just-really-wants-523739

Still we have to support them

They'd sell 10m with ff7 if they don't fuck it up

BasilZero said:

I would say 7-8 mil.

It probably wont reach 10 mil for a good few years on all possible platforms (PS4/XB1/PC).

I Think that it can break 10 Millions on PS4 Alone, this Final Fantasy, is looking like the biggest one, People Overestimate PC, and Xbox One's Sales of Final Fantasy, FFXIII, sold less than 600 Thousands on PC, and over 2 Millions on Xbox 360 (when Xbox 360, was on the Lead), Final Fantasy 10, and 8, sold  nearly more than 10 Millions in just 1 system.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Swordmasterman said:

I Think that it can break 10 Millions on PS4 Alone, this Final Fantasy, is looking like the biggest one, People Overestimate PC, and Xbox One's Sales of Final Fantasy, FFXIII, sold less than 600 Thousands on PC, and over 2 Millions on Xbox 360 (when Xbox 360, was on the Lead), Final Fantasy 10, and 8, sold  nearly more than 10 Millions in just 1 system.

Different times.

Final Fantasy was at its greatest peak during the PS1 era.

Wtf ?, this was 2 years ago when they released the PC Version, i even played the PC Version, and we only had 1 Low Selling Final Fantasy Game, that was FFXIII, i'm sure that FFXV, will break 10 Millions on PS4 Alone, the Ultimate Edition, sold-out within 1 Hour, the Deluxe Edition, already is 2-3 days in a Row ahead of PSN's Cards, the Normal Edition is in the top 30 of Amazon, the game already had Tons of Pre-orders.

They should release it on NX and PC as well, if they only release it for PS4 and XB1 then they will never sell 10 Millions!

BasilZero said:
Swordmasterman said:

Wtf ?, this was 2 years ago when they released the PC Version, i even played the PC Version, and we only had 1 Low Selling Final Fantasy Game, that was FFXIII, i'm sure that FFXV, will break 10 Millions on PS4 Alone, the Ultimate Edition, sold-out within 1 Hour, the Deluxe Edition, already is 2-3 days in a Row ahead of PSN's Cards, the Normal Edition is in the top 30 of Amazon, the game already had Tons of Pre-orders.

You sure you quoted the right person? I wasnt talking about the PC version of FF7.

FFXIII was not a low selling FF game at all - infact its one of the most sold FF games (as far as going with VGChartz's numbers).

Just because a limited 30,000 edition sold out doesnt necessarily guarantee that FFXV will sell 10 million just on the PS4.

We're talking about Final Fantasy - not Pokemon or GTA.

FFXIII's PC Version, was released December of 2013, 2 years and 3 and 1/5 Months ago, FFXIII, is one of the Lowest selling in 1 Tittle, and you did not heard me ?, the Game is 2-3 Days in a Row as the best selling Amazon's Item, the PS4's Deluxe Edition, is on the 1 Spot, for a very long time, now is on the 2 Spot, the Normal Edition is on the 24 Spot, was on the 13, not very long ago, the game is much time ahead of PSN's Cards, it will sell 10 Millions on PS4 Alone, and over 3 Millions on Japan alone.

10 million... its not gonna happen, i dont know what you guys are thinking saying its gonna happen. but this game will be lucky to sell 4-5 million.

I just hope it is worth those sales.

The demo's weren't really captivating me... hopefully the story can.