By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX "leaks" getting crazy: AR, Wii U Mini

NX rumors have been out of control for quite a while now. But this one is funny. The meltdown would be priceless.

Around the Network
Gamemaster87 said:
Ariakon said:

This is the dumbest fake rumor I've stumbled across this morning. 

Nah. I believe this leak is even worse: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=215220&page=1#

Ha, you're right, didn't see that one.

AR is horrible for platformers.... where you need Level design (it matters alot in platformers).
I dont know man... nintendo is all about mario, and AR would kill mario.

Im gonna call fake... because Nintendo at this point is basically the console you get if you like platformers, and takeing level design out of games (AR) would basically turn the few loyal nintendo buyers against them.

AR and nintendo wont work well together, imo.

JWeinCom said:
Good. Cause I was always like, "I would buy a Wii U but it's just too big."

You are on a roll today, i have loled with a couple posts of yours today.

Brb, pouring myself a cup of bleach

Around the Network

Wii U Mii-Nii

AEGRO said:
Wii U Mii-Nii

Gamemaster87, you spend too much time at reddit reading all those non-sense rumors.

A Wii U mini would have made sense a year or two ago, but now and launching alongside its successor doesn't make any sense at all.

And AR on Wii U games with an NX console but only if you also have a Wii U... I won't even go into that mess.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Another fake. Nintendo is moving far far away of the Wii U and its concept. NX wont be releated to Wii U and they wont waste resources producing a mini version.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Miyamotoo said:
Gamemaster87 said:

Nah. I believe this leak is even worse: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=215220&page=1#

We actually earlier had informations saying NX will have hevi integration with smart devices.

This :)