By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cultural appropriation!? Oh the horror!

KLAMarine said:
Campus police are investigating the incident. Camera footage should make it an open-and-shut case.

Luckily the guy who was holding the camera is pressing charges so she may end up being thrown off of Campus and charged, but this demonstrates the massive issue in America of the extreme left. With the erosion of the middle ground, stuff like this will increase as well as idiots like Trump - dark days indeed.

Around the Network
QUAKECore89 said:
What if i have a dragon's horn, would you get offended by my horn? xD?

not offended, but i would be jealous

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

pffft she was speaking English, attending college, and wearing clothes. Who's appropriating whose culture now?

Cultural appropriation exists, but that's not how it works lol.

No longer available... Couldn't see that pearl... :(

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network
sergiodaly said:
No longer available... Couldn't see that pearl... :(

Updating OP. Gimme a sec.

Holy shieeeet 1.5 million views already. Dayuum

Damn that girl is lucky she wasn't punch in the face.

Teeqoz said:
Holy shieeeet 1.5 million views already. Dayuum

Considering it is a couple days old I would say that's not a large number.  It apparently isn't viral enough just yet.

NightDragon83 said:
The same people who cry and whine about "cultural appropriation!" are the same ones who don't think twice about attending Yoga classes at their local gym...

I would, but women keep looking at my pectorals and abs.

Ugh, why are women such pigs? I have a personality you know!

#menimism #nogendersmatter #onlyweedmatters 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.