By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The PC crowd on VGC find jokes funny?

The PC crowd can u/they take a joke

Yes PC crowd love jokes & banter 9 26.47%

No PC crowd on VGC don't like jokes so stop 25 73.53%

Total:34

I have no sense of humour. Please tell no jokes.

Platina said:
Well, jokes can be funny to some, but at the same time be offensive to others so it's best to be wary of such things..

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7827200

Yeah, that's pretty poor. Works in some situations but that situation doesn't seem like one where it works.

Around the Network
Platina said:
Well, jokes can be funny to some, but at the same time be offensive to others so it's best to be wary of such things..

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7827200

If that's the "joke", then the OP and me have different views on what is funny and what not... and my bar for what is funny is quite low.

This is funny

The OP's joke is not.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I think he meant to say, "The PC crowd on our site doesn't really find bad jokes funny."

Roronaa_chan said:
They do, otherwise they wouldn't use VGC
badum psht

Welp, somebody is getting moderated for this

JEMC said:
I do, but I only laugh if the joke is funny.

Same, at least if it's got some witty picture or follow up to make it more funny.

Years ago Yahtzee over at the Escapist coined the whole "PC master race" as a joke, people even took that in as a joke to mock themselves in jest, only the super cereal will use it like some silly badge of honor and honestly no side is innocent of warping it to their own ends. It started off as a joke and it shall remain one.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
The ones that doesn't claim to be a part of a master race has at least...

This ... 

And what OP got moderated for wasn't funny IMO and that's speaking as someone who's primarily PC gamer too ... 

I did not find the joke to be offensive. If users find it not funny then I guess they should move on because stand up comedy can be much much more harsh than that.

You better hold on to your butts.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:

I did not find the joke to be offensive. If users find it not funny then I guess they should move on because stand up comedy can be much much more harsh than that.

Oh god yeah and stuff like this 

DEAD_ORIGINAL said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Oh god yeah and stuff like this 

That episode was effin amazing (and I play WoW lol).  I really enjoyed this one also, as long as we're talking gaming:

View on YouTube

deskpro2k3 said: