By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Shall I watch Batman vs Superman with the girl I'm about to proposed to or not?

If you´re going to propose her, take her to a nice restaurant instead. After the dinner, if she agrees then you can take her to the teather.

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
bananaking21 said:
yes you should. you need to show her that there are things in life that are a lot worse than you.

DAYYYUUMMM, dat burn! XD 

Laugh so hard the moment I read this. XD

KungKras said:
Don't propose right after a bad move and it'll be fine.

Indeed! I actually haven't proposed yet. And I forgot to make it clear with you guys that she's just currently a friend of mine and all I'm about to do was say I love her and If I can court her? But I didn't managed to do it. All though she's about to return my external hdd full of animes/movies this or next week that's the time I'll say I love her. The problem is I feel like she's given me lots of indirect rejection type of signs already. But I will still tell her and no matter what happens good or bad, it's a nice experience. :)

Madword said:
If you are concerned that she will say no after a bad movie, then perhaps she isn't the girl for you... because it won't last...lol.

Also, as others have said, I would make a bit more of an effort than a movie. :D

Yeah. Just overthink too much and kinda a scaredy-cat when it comes to this due to the fact the last girl I propose to reacted to me with a very sour face and said "nothing" at all then suddenly fallen in love with a friend of mine a week later. Took me a year to move on from that. Oh and she like the movie by the way before it even started.

Mr.Playstation said:

How did it go?

It was very fun! But I really sense she only thinks of me as a friend. Although I'm about to propose to her this week because she feel like everytime I make a move, she misunderstood it as flirting or weird since we're just friends. 

d21lewis said:
Apparently, she killed him.

Almost! lol. Anyway if ever I get rejected agian, I think I won't be giving up too soon. Although if I was totally rejected, I guess it would be better to give up, but unless I can agree within myself to give up, I have to keep trying until the day comes I don't like her anymore, I'll just keep doing my best. I strongly believe that there's nothing wrong with continuing to like someone. :)

Thanks for all the tips by the way! So glad so many replied and gave advice both funny and serious! I applied most of them as well. :D

How to end a relationship early 101.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Propose is not the correct word to use.

And I'm not sure you should be telling somebody you love them when you're just friends. The "I love you" stage usually comes after being in a relationship for a while.

SamuelRSmith said:
Propose is not the correct word to use.

And I'm not sure you should be telling somebody you love them when you're just friends. The "I love you" stage usually comes after being in a relationship for a while.

Sorry about that. I guess it depends. And yeah I guess most would rather say "Can you go out with me?" or "Can I court you?" first.

She actually asked me last February on facebook if I like her. I couldn't say yes cause I wanted to tell her that personally so I just said "I think answers to those questions shall be said personally and should be when you're really sure of it". She agreed.

And now I planned to propose to her today(Even though it's April Fool's Day lol) like this,

XVictorX: Remember the time you ask me if I like you? Well, I'm sure of it now. I do love you. Is it okay for you if I court you?" :)

I really think I'll be rejected later but oh well, better than not trying.

Around the Network

Don't do it!!! SHE'LL SAY YES AND DIVORCE YOU FIVE YEARS LATER!!! ITS A CURSE!!! AND YOU'LL BE STUCK WITH THE KIDS!!!!

I'm kidding. Its fine, watch the movie, propose, and have fun! Just hope she doesn't visit vgchartz...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:

Don't do it!!! SHE'LL SAY YES AND DIVORCE YOU FIVE YEARS LATER!!! ITS A CURSE!!! AND YOU'LL BE STUCK WITH THE KIDS!!!!

I'm kidding. Its fine, watch the movie, propose, and have fun! Just hope she doesn't visit vgchartz...

Yes Barney! Best of luck to me later! lol

LOL! All this confusion around the word propose. Everything makes so much more sense now. He didn't mean propose. He just meant ask her out.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:
LOL! All this confusion around the word propose. Everything makes so much more sense now. He didn't mean propose. He just meant ask her out.

Yeah. Sorry about that. Better be careful next time with my choice of words. lol

Hey. Off the record, I got curious with the source gif image you've shared, Game of Dice. And I found out it's a mobile game right? So I've tried it on my phone. lol