By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do u rubber up the thumb sticks to get trophies?

Yes 15 35.71%

No 26 61.90%

I have a all in one rubber pvc suit. 1 2.38%

Total:42
DEAD_ORIGINAL said:
Bman54 said:
When i was trying to get all the trophies in Unreal Tournament III, you had to play like 100 matches of all these different game modes, as well as winning 500 matches in total, so I'd just let the game run over night and have the bots play. Then I found out my PS3 made some really awful sounds over night when I did this, like it was breaking or something, so I stopped doing that.

Ha ha u must of freaked out!

Oh yeah, I thought I was killing the PS3. I always noticed it was turned off when I went to it the next day too, so I guess my parents heard the sound too and turned it off in the morning.

Around the Network

I did wrongfully get the platinum on Prince of Persia (2008)

There is a trophy requirement to finish the story in 12 hours and one with limited deaths which I never did. However the game apparently got confused when I finished it on my ps4 slim, while I had played most of it on my ps4 60GB phat model. Then I still had to look up the button sequence for sword master, kinda cheating too, yet leaving it at 99% is not right!

Actually I did leave R&C Crack in time at 99%, didn't like the mini game you have to get a high score on. I have my limits.

Btw I have left things on the keyboard in the past for certain games. No trophies back then, can't remember what for anymore. I only remember having a small ball peen hammer for that purpose.

DEAD_ORIGINAL said:

Im currently playing Bully, i have Jimmy behind a car hitch a lift, to get 50km on a Skateboard trophy.

Have u ever cheated/abused/tricked a game to get a trophy without doing the hard work?

Of course - some multiplayer trophies are pointless to achieve legit way. 

SvennoJ said:

There is a trophy requirement to finish the story in 12 hours and one with limited deaths which I never did. However the game apparently got confused when I finished it on my ps4 slim, while I had played most of it on my ps4 60GB phat model. Then I still had to look up the button sequence for sword master, kinda cheating too, yet leaving it at 99% is not right!

Actually I did leave R&C Crack in time at 99%, didn't like the mini game you have to get a high score on. I have my limits.

Btw I have left things on the keyboard in the past for certain games. No trophies back then, can't remember what for anymore. I only remember having a small ball peen hammer for that purpose.

Ps4 slim and ps4 phat models confirmed?

think-man said:
SvennoJ said:

Ps4 slim and ps4 phat models confirmed?

Ps4.5 60GB full BC arcade model! :p

Around the Network

Don't you mean achievement the game isn't on PS3 so it doesn't have trophies. Anyway got all the achievements for it just playing the game would have bought it digitally if I didn't already have all the achievements for it.

My bad I see its on the PS4 now it has exactly the same throphies as the Scholarship Edition has on the 360 except that one is a lot cheaper since its been on sale digitally numerous times below $5 dollars.

Does Steam achievements count? Because I bought Psychonauts on a sale last year (First time playing it btw), and there was this one achievement missing that had to do with a punching minigame, which is apparently almost impossible to do with a M+KB combo because you need to have precise timing, so I quit the game, downloaded a program that made the game run slower, and then did the minigame and got the achievement =P

Edit: Also cheated on the DLC Quest speedrun achievements by changing some text files inside the savegame folder. (I really hate these types of achievements too, I want to have fun unlocking them, not getting desperate to rush through the games just for that).

Doesn't cheating/doing them the easy way, defeat the purpose of them? I wouldn't want to have an achievement/trophy I didn't earn.

I turned my PS3 resolution to 576p to get it to play in 50Hz. I got this way the platinum trophy in Tekken Tag Tournament HD remake with the bowling mini game.

Yes and it doesn't matter how many arguments people use, getting the trophies the "easy way" still counts. If the trophy pops out then it's yours, don't let people condition you with their dumb imaginary rules.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"