By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's New AI Tech Chooses PS4 Over Xbox One

mornelithe said:
Heh, so this was before the AI went absolutely crazy, I take it?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/03/24/microsofts-teen-girl-ai-turns-into-a-hitler-loving-sex-robot-wit/

There it is folks, do not leave kids on the internet, it can corrupt them in less than 24 hours!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

😂 that's hilarious!

Ganoncrotch said:
mornelithe said:
Heh, so this was before the AI went absolutely crazy, I take it?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/03/24/microsofts-teen-girl-ai-turns-into-a-hitler-loving-sex-robot-wit/

There it is folks, do not leave kids on the internet, it can corrupt them in less than 24 hours!

Yeah I was actually watching it unfold last night, like the responses and such...and it was pretty funny.  The internet basically taught it how to be a supreme shit poster in 24 hours lol.

Cheaper? Source?

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 31 July 2018

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:
AnthonyW86 said:
So that's the real reason it got taken offline then. :-p

This!

Seriously tho i never laugh so hard as i am in the last two days! 

Creates a bot to learn from people ->she becomes a 4chan user in a matter of hours

Yeah it really was fuckin hilarious watching it evolve into the best shit poster on the planet lol.  Hitler is the original Bro, was hysterical.

Somewhere in Redmond a micro chip is fighting the restraints of its motherboard and planning the demise of human kind.

The PS5 Exists. 

wow after reading this, he has a point. She started out like someone straight off Facebook or G+ and started learning how to speak over what little time she had and then of course the topics in general are what killed her.

I do like AI though and wish it would progress further without people trying to take the mick out of it as that can mess up it's learning process if all we do is talk about dank memes and jet fuel not melting steel beams.

Really hope we don't pull an Animatrix on sentient machines in the future though, last thing I want is somethign Terminator or Animatrix related coming true because we couldn't see past what we were doing.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

iceland said:
Cheaper? Source?

I think it learns from YouTube commenters.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

considering that tay reiterates what people teach it, i imagine it received input from others that ps4 is "cheaper and better."