By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can someone explain REZ for me?

I've been playing the game for a few days now and I just don't get it. Why is this fun? I remmeber some people going ga-ga for it on the Dreamcast back in the day and even today some of my freinds love it. 

What is the point of this game? anyone know?

To me it seems like I can't die and I just keep flying around and shooting things to the beat... 

Around the Network

you need some pot

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
you need some pot

Since that somehow didn't automatically pop into his head I somehow doubt his in a position to obtain any.

Just chug some cough syrup, the game suddenly gets a lot better. 

MMMHMMM

im a big niche gamer and i could never get into rez. i like the style but the gameplay is too demanding in order to get anything out of it.

you're basically supposed to create a song through your attacks. blasting enemies or whatever help to create a beat. it's a cool idea, but very ho-hum for someone just looking to finish it straight through.

Around the Network

ecstacy. I know a guy who knows a guy......

The gameplay is only demanding if you actually are stoned while playing. I had troubles playing stoned, it's true, but it's such an easy game otherwise. And yes, it's more about making the music with your attacks than trying to beat it, and it does a good job at that.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Hmm, this may be true but then it looks like the entire gaming review community is stoned as it averages 89% on metacritic.

There has to be more to it...

If there's more to it I haven't been able to figure it out either. I downloaded the demo, but was unimpressed.

It's a game with no middle ground. You either understand the purpose and love it, or don't understand it and hate it. I agree with most everyone that some weed would really put things in better perspective for you though.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.