By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Tagged games:

Do you like ice cream?

Of course! Who doesn't? 53 92.98%

They're meh. 2 3.51%

Hate ice cream. 2 3.51%

Total:57

strawberry

Around the Network

None. Ice Cream is terrible.

I'm pretty classic in this regard. Chocolate, maybe Vanilla.

I don't really like ice-cream. If I have to eat it, I'd rather it be chocolate, then.

Mr_No said:

Now what's your favorite? Maybe even mention your least favorite.

You.

I kid, I love Belgian, Strawberry, Sao Tome ice cream especially.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Mr_No said:

Now what's your favorite? Maybe even mention your least favorite.

You.

I kid, I love Belgian, Strawberry, Sao Tome ice cream especially.

I feel flattered

Belgian ice cream? Is it chocolate? Never tried it. For what I've googled, Sao Tome ice cream does sound pretty good. I'd love to try a different chocolate ice cream.

Mr_No said:

I feel flattered

Belgian ice cream? Is it chocolate? Never tried it. For what I've googled, Sao Tome ice cream does sound pretty good. I'd love to try a different chocolate ice cream.

I try to =p.

It's chocolate ice cream lol, some places around the world call it that like Davison's (Ice cream palours on my island), häagen-dazs, Marks & Spencer etc.

https://haagen-dazs.co.uk/flavours/belgian-chocolate

Sao Tome is basically chocolate but using cocoa beans from the Sao Tome island: http://www.saotomeislands.com/attractions/chocolate.html

It's quite nice and isn't too sickly like some flavours of ice cream can be and it;s much cheaper for me to buy than say häagen-dazs since it costs around £4 a tub while most stores have häagen-dazs at £5-6.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

My favourite is Maggie Beer's Burnt Fig, Honeycomb and Caramel Ice cream.

Daaaaym.

Hazelnut is the only true answer :p

Vanilla is ok too...

Stracciatella

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan