By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX360 Europe Sales Boost

Devilstation said:
Everyone seems to think there will only be a 20k increase

Do you think a 20k increase is worth the $100 cut for Microsoft?

I bet PS3 > 360 and even if 360 > PS3 this week, then next week with GT5P PS3 will get back ahead for good.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Around the Network
Devilstation said:
Everyone seems to think there will only be a 20k increase

Do you think a 20k increase is worth the $100 cut for Microsoft?

Be thankful there is even an increase. I say 65K.

If xbox can't beat PS3 this week, it won't for the rest of the year at least,  GT5P releases the week after.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I am expecting sales to increase 100k over last week and sales to remain over 100k for at least 10 weeks, don't forget GTA IV.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I agree with King, if the boost doesn't take the 360 past the PS3 this week then i doubt it will pass it again for the rest of the year! GT5P will totally negate any boost the 360 still feels next week!

shouldnt the numberes be out already? is ioi taking a break because he ate too much ham for easter or something?

Around the Network

Sony boys ass always dreaming....

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

65,000....and that's pushing it. That's like a 45% increase which it should see in the uk, but not elsewhere.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

... Wait, the 360's getting another cut? Didn't it do that last week, and showed minimal (40% boost) results?

Sony will prevail. My 60 gig says so.

PlayStation 3 Games:

- Rock Band
- Rock Band 2
- Soulcalibur IV
- LittleBigPlanet
- Guitar Hero: World Tour

eliasg said:
Sony boys ass always dreaming....

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

what?

So the actual number for this week is 68.5k, which is around 66% jump from 2 weeks ago. Looks like the price cut worked.