By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - FORMULA 1 2016 Mexico.. Or that piece of land beyond the Wall

1 - Rosberg
2 - Vettel
3 - Räikkönen

DNF - Haryanto

Around the Network

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Hamilton again with problems

1. Rosberg
2. Kimi
3. Vettel

DNF: Gutierez

1 - Rosberg
2 - Räikkönen
3 - Vettel
DNF - Haryanto

AFAIK Hamilton was lucky not to go even lower since he broke a rule during qualifying.

Hamilton's shit luck is putting a damper on what have otherwise been some good races. Action everywhere but up front because Nico keeps sailing away unchallenged. Really hoping that changes soon so we can see fights everywhere

Around the Network

this is actually the first race i'm watching live this season.. the others were way too early in the morning for me

Lol.. Vettel out,

NiKKoM said:

I like this design more than the one from Mercedes, it seems to offer more protection, but how will it work with rain?

Also, the two McLaren on the points! That's something hard to see nowadays.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

I like this design more than the one from Mercedes, it seems to offer more protection, but how will it work with rain?

I dont like both.. open cart racing should be like.. you know.. open.. in the rain with the speed they are going they'll probably use a special coating like rain x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2B57fxQSP4 

Are we ever going to see a race where Rosberg has to do more than just sit and watch his rivals crash or burn?