By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Check out this PORSHE driving wheel for the ps3!

Blaiyan said:

Looks good. I spend $150 for the logitech driving force pro and the wires reallly annoyed me. I hope this wheel is strong is doesn't get loose if you turn it hard. Making you restart the game to set it back. The also need to come up with something better for the pedals so they don't keep sliding. I'm not buying some $200 plus chair to fasten it to.

Although I think it should come out before prologue. There's a Logitech Driving Force GT Racing Wheel coming out for ps3 april 30th for $150.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Driving-Force-Racing-Wheel/dp/B0015HYPOO/ref=sr_1_361?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1206423059&sr=1-361

www.gamestop.com Has the same driving wheel coming 4/14/08,just in time for the GT5 prologue game.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Around the Network
Blaiyan said:

Looks good. I spend $150 for the logitech driving force pro and the wires reallly annoyed me. I hope this wheel is strong is doesn't get loose if you turn it hard. Making you restart the game to set it back. The also need to come up with something better for the pedals so they don't keep sliding. I'm not buying some $200 plus chair to fasten it to.

Although I think it should come out before prologue. There's a Logitech Driving Force GT Racing Wheel coming out for ps3 april 30th for $150.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Driving-Force-Racing-Wheel/dp/B0015HYPOO/ref=sr_1_361?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1206423059&sr=1-361

www.gamestop.com Has the same driving wheel coming 4/14/08,just in time for the GT5 prologue game.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

leo-j said:
Whats the difference between this and the six axis? Makes it seem like your actually driving? Dunno why you guys want a driving wheel.
Lol, you've never been to a arcade and tried one of those racing games? Like said, a wheel immerses you in the game further, make it much more enjoyable that using analog sticks, keyboard, motion controller, etc. Especially if you like to drive with a manual transmission, it adds more realism.

TheRealMafoo said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGa2qz-vTi8

that is one hell of a setup! thats awesome!

TheRealMafoo said:
Looks a little different then my Wheel. I have a 2001 Porsche 911. I plan on getting a G25, and a race frame when this game drops.

i'd love to see a couple pics if you don't mind.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
ameratsu said:
TheRealMafoo said:
Looks a little different then my Wheel. I have a 2001 Porsche 911. I plan on getting a G25, and a race frame when this game drops.

I live in Minnesota, so it's in the garage, covered with a thin layer of dust at the moment, but I will take a few next week. I think the snowing is over for this year. Time to go through the yearly ritual of charging the battery and figuring out how to get the radio working again (security kicks in when the battery dies).

Also, the dumbest thing ever... the hood only opens when the car has power, so when the battery dies, there is no way to get to it. I have a second battery just to hook up to the fuse area (at least they thought about that), so I can open the hood.

It's a convertible though, so for the 5 months I get to drive it, it's worth all the trouble. Minnesota is the summer is a great place to be!

ameratsu said:
TheRealMafoo said:

I just found a few from when I was looking at a house. The photos were not of the car, it was just in the shot, so I cropped the car out and here it is :)

FailureIsNotAnOption said:
Blaiyan said:

That would make more sense so i'll go with that.