Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
MohammadBadir said:
Shounen gif

Come on, that's not fair.  Fairy Tail has better art than that.  I was fooled but only for a moment.

Around the Network
Bandorr said:

I'm bad with names, specially when it is last name first kind of thing. So as far as bleachs latest chapter goes..

There was two kids introduced in the final chapter. Who were the father/mother of them? I just found that chapter kinda confusion.

The girl belonged to Renji and Rukia and the boy belogned to Ichigo and Orihime.

Edit:

Never mind I see I was beat to it lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Luke888 said:

My Hero Academia 103

Holly molly what a chapter ! Seems our classmates are the target... OF EVERYONE! Certainly Deku will pass the first exam easily since everyone thinks his power is a burst while now he seems to be able to control it, but everyone else... I dunno, I think Mineta has a good chance of passing just because his balls can protect his 3 weak spots, Todoroki and Bakugou will certainly make it. Also a new ship for Mr. Aizawa. <3

Yeah I am hoping they make this battle show the progress that everyone has made all while show casing the skills of some of the other students as well!

TheBlackNaruto said:
Luke888 said:

My Hero Academia 103

Holly molly what a chapter ! Seems our classmates are the target... OF EVERYONE! Certainly Deku will pass the first exam easily since everyone thinks his power is a burst while now he seems to be able to control it, but everyone else... I dunno, I think Mineta has a good chance of passing just because his balls can protect his 3 weak spots, Todoroki and Bakugou will certainly make it. Also a new ship for Mr. Aizawa. <3

Yeah I am hoping they make this battle show the progress that everyone has made all while show casing the skills of some of the other students as well!

I'd be surprised if all 20 the members of 1A class made it, but when even that filthy rat called Mineta has the biggest advantage possible in such a challenge I don't know who could be left out, maybe Mina, but then again this is supposed to be a romance building arc so we can't lose her. Also Kaminari has to show his lightning sword so he can't lose either !

Bandorr said:

I'm bad with names, specially when it is last name first kind of thing. So as far as bleachs latest chapter goes..

There was two kids introduced in the final chapter. Who were the father/mother of them? I just found that chapter kinda confusion.

the little boy  Kazui is the son of Ichigo and Orihime and the little girl Ichika is the daughter Rukia and Renji.

Around the Network
Luke888 said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

I'd be surprised if all 20 the members of 1A class made it, but when even that filthy rat called Mineta has the biggest advantage possible in such a challenge I don't know who could be left out, maybe Mina, but then again this is supposed to be a romance building arc so we can't lose her. Also Kaminari has to show his lightning sword so he can't lose either !

Those were my thoughts. And the rules were kind of sketchy as well. I do not remember reading that if you get eliminated you fail or anything like that. So we will see how things play out!

Bleach final chapter thoughts ahead.

So this ending didn't really feel like an ending to a series but an arc instead. Sure ichigo and Orihime have a son and Rukia and Renji have a daughter now. But with the crap ton of loose ends and missing characrers like Urahara, Isshin, Nel, Grimmjow, Kira, and Yoruichi. If you had told me we would be getting 1 more arc after this i would believe you even with the epliogue just being a time skip that leads into a new arc. Even though my Ichihime ship happened this ending is just so rushed and underwalming at best i can only imagine at best this being a cliff notes version of the ending Kubo wanted when this arc started 4 years ago.

I might posted my thoughts on the one piece and MHA chapters later but Bleach left too depressed.

TheBlackNaruto said:
Luke888 said:

Those were my thoughts. And the rules were kind of sketchy as well. I do not remember reading that if you get eliminated you fail or anything like that. So we will see how things play out!

There are 1540 students, only 100 will pass this first exam, and it likely won't be the last one, each student has to wear the 3 targets in visible spots, once a student is hit 3 times he's out of the race, to win you need to take out 2 other people, the first 100 students that do so will pass, anyone else will be eliminated.

TheBlackNaruto said:
Cloudman said:

Well, I remember you recommended "The Gamer", which I read and really liked what I did read! So I def need to get back on that.

Aside from that, I really enjoy romance stories, as well as horror stories. I'm usually fine with anything, except with manga that has a lot of gore, blood and nudity. I guess I gravity towards cuter styles.

I will have to go through all my stuff and find you a few things then!

Thanks! Lemme know when you have a couple of suggestions!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Another Jumpday...another manga finished...

My Hero Academia - I like the new teacher, her power makes me laugh. OH CRAP THAT MEANS IT'S WORKING.

Deja vu...it's like the second round of the U.A. Sports Festival, only with everyone being a target now. Things are getting interesting, looking forward to seeing how 1-A has improved.

Aizawa's line at the end was cool...really puts things in perspective.  

One Piece - It looks like Luffy has an ally in one of Big Mom's man-slaves. I guess this guy will be their ticket into her palace, which they'll have to infiltrate at some point.

The Vivre card has Big Mom's soul in it. Is this just reflecting the fact that these cards are made from her fingernail, like the standard, or did she actually put her soul into the card with her power? I'm surprised Nami remembered to keep it with her honestly...seems a bit convenient to me. I would assume she would keep Lola's card in her room on the Merry or something...it's not like she was expecting to meet Lola here.

Cracker...what a silly name. It's like Honky or Whitebread Litlin. Things are already heating up though!   

Nisekoi - ...

*thinks about Chitoge on his own*  

Bleach - Oh boy.

So much left unfinished. So much just rushed to the ending. It really bums me out what happened here...but I suppose I've said my piece on it already. 

I like that we saw the core team, but considering how massive Bleach's cast is, it feels like there's a big gaping hole here. We have no clue what happened to Grimmjow, Neliel, Yoruichi, or Kisuke, which is probably what annoyed me the most. Grimmjow's fate was left uncertain for like 300 chapters, and now that he's finally back, he gets the same treatment. Ffffff.

Ignoring that, I'm happy with most of the conclusions we actually did see. Ishida and Ichigo became doctors like their dads. Karin got tits, and Yuzu still seems to have a weird crush on her brother. Oh Japan. Chad looks like Shunsui now...maybe because he doesn't appear tan in the manga, but the shape of his face looks different too. I'm not sure what I think of him becoming a boxer...since his mantra was never to fight for himself, but maybe he has his own reasons for doing it (inspiring others, etc). It made me smile how everyone came to watch him.

About the shipping...I can go both ways on it. Rukia/Renji and Ichi/Hime aren't bad pairings by any means. I shipped Ichi/Hime for a long time before I lost interest in it, and Orihime is still my favorite female in the series. That being said...if I look at the manga objectively, Ichigo and Rukia have always had the strongest bond. They're connected by destiny, she dries up his rain, the sun/moon parallels, and just the way they interact. Hell, I even used Ichi/Ruki to prop up my Nisekoi OTP for the longest time, Chitoge was definitely the Rukia to Raku's Ichigo. Putting romance aside, Ichigo and Rukia definitely had the strongest bond in the series, heck, even the last chapter had more of their interactions than anything else (Orihime had three panels...and did Renji even have a spoken line?). I suppose Kubo chose to have them remain powerful friends, while still ending up with other people. I'm just glad Nisekoi finished before this chapter, since suddenly the Onodera pairing would be stressing me out after seeing this.

In the end, though I'm okay with the pairings, I feel like Kubo just treated them as a means to an end, with the end being that he wanted to have Ichigo's son meet Rukia's daughter, echoing the first chapter. I suppose that's fine, since Bleach isn't a romance manga, but I do feel bad for the people that were heavily invested in pairings. Feels weird of me to say that. :P  

Bleach was one of my favorite manga for the longest time, and though the ending doesn't affect my enjoyment of the Soul Society and Arrancar arcs, it does bum me out that it fizzled out on such a bad note. Hopefully it gets another anime adaptation at some point, or Kubo finds time to do more databooks or side-chapters, but I'm honestly not holding my breath. 

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334