I'm gonna make a snow man. 0 0%

Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Super_Boom said:

Fairy Tail: What's this? A soft side of Zeref? Wink wink dear reader...wink wink.

Ugh...lots of chaos with all the fodder dying. Ice Spriggan vs. Gray. I bet Gray will win next chapter. Eh.  

Seven Deadly Sins: Welp, the King's brother is already dead. Or at least the goddess he summoned. That happened so fast, was expecting at least another chapter, though I wasn't all that interested in this character so it's alright.

Seems like we got some explanation of why the Demon clan is so pissed...I've read theories that the Goddess clan will be the final villains of the series, and it looks like that might turn out to be true. Not a big fan of how awkwardly imposed that explanation was...but oh well, I've seen worse cases of it.  

Gotta say, as anticlimactic as 7DS has been lately, I honestly don't know how this will play out now. Not sure if that's a good thing or not...but it's keeping me interested at least.

Fairy Tail: Well yeah I think Zeref still loves her seeing as she was like the only woman he ever TRULY loved. An dI think Gray and the Ice guy will be more than one chapter. It will be a split with the fight with him and someone else one of the other core members will be fighting. Wondering how this will play out.

Seven Deadly Sins: I just enjoyed seeing Escanor beasting lol. And I thought the King brother would have done more and he did NOTHING lol. Though I agree things have been anticlimactic lately. It does seem that the Goddess race will be held accountable for their actions and seeing as they want Melodias dead that will cause a problem as well. I can't wait to see where this goes.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

So i read on 4chan that apparently the spoilers for Jump series might leak on the weekend. That's we could know how Bleach ends on saturday and what thet annoucment is.

TheBlackNaruto said:

Fairy Tail: Well yeah I think Zeref still loves her seeing as she was like the only woman he ever TRULY loved. An dI think Gray and the Ice guy will be more than one chapter. It will be a split with the fight with him and someone else one of the other core members will be fighting. Wondering how this will play out.

Seven Deadly Sins: I just enjoyed seeing Escanor beasting lol. And I thought the King brother would have done more and he did NOTHING lol. Though I agree things have been anticlimactic lately. It does seem that the Goddess race will be held accountable for their actions and seeing as they want Melodias dead that will cause a problem as well. I can't wait to see where this goes.

FT: Yeah I hope so too.

7DS: The pacing is just really random...and so I haven't really been a fan of that. Ever since the random timeskip, I feel like Suzuki hasn't really been planning this out much ahead of time. It just sorta feels like events are happening without very much build-up. 

I'm interested to learn more about the Goddess/Demon backstory, so I hope that's coming up.

animegaming said:

So i read on 4chan that apparently the spoilers for Jump series might leak on the weekend. That's we could know how Bleach ends on saturday and what thet annoucment is.

Is Jump off this week? I was expecting spoilers tomorrow and scans on Thursday, like usual. 

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

7DS: The pacing is just really random...and so I haven't really been a fan of that. Ever since the random timeskip, I feel like Suzuki hasn't really been planning this out much ahead of time. It just sorta feels like events are happening without very much build-up. 

I'm interested to learn more about the Goddess/Demon backstory, so I hope that's coming up.

animegaming said:

Is Jump off this week? I was expecting spoilers tomorrow and scans on Thursday, like usual. 

yeah its on this break week but apparently we will get the spoilers for the issue that releases on 8/22 this weekend and the full translations for Bleach/Hero/One Piece will likely be by either Sunday or Monday

Super_Boom said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

animegaming said:

Yeah the pacing of 7DS really has been off. And despite there being a time skip NOTHING has happened....no one has got stronger....it is just well....odd. Like wha thave they been doing all this time? Just hiding? And outside of Meliodas getting stronger and getting his power back what was the point of them going to that island to train? Like nothing changed for anyone? And when will Ban find is sacred treasure? he is the only one missing his. The Giddess/demon issue is what I am looking forward to the most though.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

Hmm, I've been thinking about doing something very interesting. My room has big white walls that aren't occupied by anything, so maybe I could get some custom decals in the shape of some of my favorite manga scenes and basically make a wall of pages or something? It sounds cool but it'd be time consuming to pull off right :S

MohammadBadir said:

Hmm, I've been thinking about doing something very interesting. My room has big white walls that aren't occupied by anything, so maybe I could get some custom decals in the shape of some of my favorite manga scenes and basically make a wall of pages or something? It sounds cool but it'd be time consuming to pull off right :S

I used to do that a few times actually. I'd decorate my walls of pictures of not only characters from manga, but also games and whatever cool pictures I can find. It is time consuming, but when you pull it off, it can look pretty cool xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

MohammadBadir said:

This is kind of unrelated but the other day I was searching for a manga using only the fragment of the title I could remember.  Turns out that term is shared by other stuff.  One of the things that came up was a wall scroll for sale on Amazon so I clicked it to see if it was what I wanted.  The wall scroll in question turned out to be completely adult in nature.  It was a girl performing oral sex.  I laughed so hard.  Looking at other "suggested" items, I saw all these adult wall scrolls, right there on Amazon (none as bad as the first one, though).  I'm guessing the Amazon staff never checks that section.

Cloudman said:
MohammadBadir said:

I used to do that a few times actually. I'd decorate my walls of pictures of not only characters from manga, but also games and whatever cool pictures I can find. It is time consuming, but when you pull it off, it can look pretty cool xD

Yeah that does sound cool, but I mean like pure black (and gray I guess) decals on my white wall, which would create manga pages :P

MohammadBadir said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah that does sound cool, but I mean like pure black (and gray I guess) decals on my white wall, which would create manga pages :P

I see... like pages from certain manga with a black background placed on the wall? I'm not sure I follow... : S

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread